Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safinus - Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. - page 10. (Read 3912 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hi, how do I buy when ICO is open? Please explain the processes involved as I am new to the block.

Hi there! And a warm welcome to the Safinus community Wink You just have to follow these simple steps described below:
In order to buy SAF tokens you need:
1. Register on the website www.safinus.com.
2. Fill the KYC form.
3. Choose payment method (ETH or BTC).
4. If you pay in ETH, you will get SAF tokens immediately after the transfer. If you pay in BTC, you will get SAF tokens after the end of the ICO.

More information about this can be found in our blog: https://medium.com/@safinus.com/how-to-participate-in-the-safinus-platforms-pre-sale-complete-guide-607939acbe9f
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So, it is like covesting with ICOs? How is it better than covesting besides the ICOs?
Hi, how do I buy when ICO is open? Please explain the processes involved as I am new to the block.
Are there privileges for those who joined the SAFINUS community before the majority?

Hello there! At the moment we have the Whitelist open for signing up that will give you the 10% bonus on top of your purchases during the main ICO Smiley
Are there privileges for those who joined the SAFINUS community before the majority?
Will I get a reminder when you open the ico (anything)?

Yes, of course, we will remind all the participants of the Safinus community about the start of the main ICO within some days prior to it.

Pre-Sale dates: January 23th - February 14th
ICO dates: May 2nd - June 2nd

Links to the Available Announcement Threads in Local Languages:

great project, I want to participate! great!

Thanks! You are very welcome to join in Smiley
are u going to have a discount in the first day of your main ICO?

Hello, Nadya! Yes, there will be a 10% on the price of the SAF tokens during the first week of the main ICO Smiley
Activity: 2
are u going to have a discount in the first day of your main ICO?
You have completed your Pre-sale. Congratulations! What are u planning to do in nearest future?

Hello there! Thank you! Our next step is the launch of the beta version of the Safinus platform.
Activity: 9
You have completed your Pre-sale. Congratulations! What are u planning to do in nearest future?
 SmileyHi Safinus Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you and yes, we'll keep in touch should there occur any changes Smiley
do you have a prototype of your idea?

Hello Jerry. Of course! Currently, it's a work in progress. You'll get notified about the updates😉
Hello... i really like the project, super glad to join !

Hello there, Akramer! Thanks, and we, in turn, are super glad to have enthusiastic members on board with us!  Smiley
do you have a prototype of your idea?
Activity: 56
Hello... i really like the project, super glad to join !
Hey devs, is it still possible to get SAF tokens?

Hi there! Yes, even the Pre-Sale has ended, but you can get the SAF tokens during the main ICO.
Activity: 2
Hey devs, is it still possible to get SAF tokens?
Do you have any MVP?

At the moment, we have a closed alpha version. You can have a look at its screenshots in this article: https://techburst.io/simplifying-the-crypto-market-with-safinus-platform-55c906c15fe3
The working beta version (MVP) will be released in accordance with our Roadmap on the 1st of May.
Pages:
Jump to: