Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Seal - The Currency of Authenticity 💖 - page 6. (Read 51853 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 270
it seems to me the companies in which such gifted designers, artists, scientists work, they all get more than good money for their labors and it is unlikely that they will be lured
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
This project has been long due but this is only the time I have the chance to look into it deeper. by far it had gotten me very curious and interested. Somehow there is a great potential for real-life implementation.
I would definitely agree with you mate, helping and protecting the manufacturer's brand and consumers's interested is really one the best knowledge and creation done by the dev team.  Hopefully this product will soon be real world market so that many can appreciate the purpose and benefits on it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Network effects will impact the value of Seal, for the same reasons the increasing adoption of Bitcoin and Ethereum has impacted their respective value. When more brands use Seal and when more services are available for use within the Seal Network, consumer adoption of the token will increase, together with its demand. With time, more and more products will reach the secondary market, where we expect Seal and its token to have the biggest impact.
Activity: 364
So it's the manufacturers themselves who will put the chip in the product and they will be interested in this? And do you make an application that will determine this chip? And coins for what? To pay for the service of determining the authenticity of the goods? Explain in a few words, please, to me. No time to read whitepaper))
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And how do you like the way the team? Have you watched who these people are and what you do in your daily life?
Activity: 106
tell me, but how exactly can you check this or that product? will it have a special your mark? or by its stroke code?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
tell me,is there already a list of things that are listed in your application? if not, will it ever happen? do I understand correctly that your application will be available no matter where I am?
Activity: 252
Has the team any big private investors??Like investment funds or similar?It would be great for the project
Activity: 392
I've already read about this project and I think it's very simple, but very half-cursed. After all, many things it will help to optimize that in the long run will help to save more time that we spend on small things.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I sincerely love this project. I love to ask how you intend to solve cases involving online shopping. There have been cases where buyers shop online for a supposedly original product only for it to be a fake when the product arrives. How exactly will users be able to verify them without the risk of being deceived by the online marketers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
So in case I buy any product, which is not original, Seal could verify this authenticity? Even if it's almost identical products, first line?
Based on this ANN, yes. And i wonder how they could do that. But, anyway, this one seems to be more interesting, a better idea that make me watch and follow this thread to monitor its progress and the realization of its promises of good business ideas.

You'll have to see the explainer video to know how they'll do that. They want to use NFC chips embedded in products which would be scanned by an app on a smartphone. Certainly an innovative project
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
So in case I buy any product, which is not original, Seal could verify this authenticity? Even if it's almost identical products, first line?
Based on this ANN, yes. And i wonder how they could do that. But, anyway, this one seems to be more interesting, a better idea that make me watch and follow this thread to monitor its progress and the realization of its promises of good business ideas.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
The project ensures the authenticity of each product. When researchers and manufacturers apply the platform, they will no longer have to deal with copyright infringement or counterfeiting. Consumers no longer have to buy inferior quality products, inventors, manufacturers no longer worry about discrediting ... Application seal available on NFC-compatible smartphone or user cost of installation?
Activity: 264
Seal is a blockchain powered product authentication and services platform which will provide consumers and manufacturers with product trust.
Seal enables anyone the ability to confidently, quickly and economically verify the authenticity of any product which is Seal enabled.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I was one of the bounty campaign participants provided by the SEAL project, I always see the progress of this project and I see the positive enthusiasm for this project. my advice you guys as part of this project I think should also advertise on youtube because usually advertise in their platform bring profit.
Activity: 193
This company has a high confidence rating. I'm sure that even the leading banks will be invested in their project. Think ahead of them a great future, many will value the project highly. this project is great because the innovation and the idea is very good. You can make investments and get an early benefit. Become a participant of the project right now.

Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
The ideas behind the project is unique and interesting but i have some doubt if you could bring all the promises given thru this ANN but if you will be able to bring it into a reality, then this one will surely a hit. A rarely seen project to verify the authenticity of a product to avoid some forged items.
Activity: 27
Here we can see that there are 402 unique holders of SealToken:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0xd7b3669c7d3e38ab5a441383d41f25e003e02148

And we see also that the number of holders continues to grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The project has given users confidence in brands and products. By simply scanning or scanning the product,using Seal chips will be verified using Blockchain technology. Very convenient! I think this project has the opportunity to expand all regions and the whole world. But for the current state of digital technology around the world today, the project will be difficult. Is there any solution for this problem?
Pages:
Jump to: