Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Seal - The Currency of Authenticity 💖 - page 8. (Read 51853 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello. Will the chips any kind of spacial tracking? Would be awesome to partner with the XYO Network in order to give a wider range of services
Will the chips contain*
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Have anyone ordered already of a product and checked this SEAL verifier?
Or this is not working yet? And if not, when can a consumer starts to utilize your platform?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
the idea of a good project according to technological development, I also look at this thread all the information is very clear and many items are developed, but I still have not seen the specifications and total supply of coins for sales, hopefully sales reach target
Activity: 238
This is a good project that will be useful to all companies that produce products and also for consumers, since the project makes it possible to verify the authenticity of products, this makes it possible to reduce the amount of substandard, counterfeit products on the market.
Activity: 336
Hi , i know price speculation aren't allow, and frankly not a big price person at the start, just curious ur have a set price to list on exchange or it is market driven?
Activity: 210
The value in the Seal ecosystem is linked to the brands that place their products on the Seal Network. Each service on the Seal Network costs a service fee. Brands decide on the price of ownership transfers so that it suits their product, strategy and brand image. The more value is captured and protected by Seal chips, the higher the value of the entire network becomes. This will depend on the total volume and value of these goods.
Activity: 504
I'm interested in your company, but I honestly do not understand how using the phone you can determine the original thing from the potdelka as it will look)
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I am a YouTube ICO advertiser, I use my youtube channel to help new and existing ICOs to grow in this very volatile market of investment - Cryptocurrency. All it takes is an advertisement or review video of your ICO posted on my channel.
Activity: 532
Hi. Why do you want to build your own blockchain when there are many other solutions being implemented for scalability problems? That would be a complete waste of money investors to try to build your own blockchain, do not you think?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
When you use the SEAL app, to verify an product, will it cost something for brand/consumer? If yes, how will that be divided or done, when crossing borders, or when checking on 2nd hand market to see if it's real, before you buy?
As far as I understand the things will be a chip, through which we can make sure of the brand's authenticity. I see that this is a good decision.

I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
The link to the technical document is on the first page of this branch. Look closely.
Activity: 365
I like the idea of this project, this will become some kind of appreciation for the designers, artists, scientists, programmers and creators.
This should be able to encourage them to keep their spirit to keep making any quality stuff/things.

Yes, it can become a protection of intellectual property rights for creative people. Protection, which, thanks to the block chain, can not be compromised.    But this has nothing to do with the evaluation of designers, artists, scientists, programmers and creators, in my opinion.

Blockchain has to find its proper way into the legal systems though. It needs to be an acknowledged data base when cases are taken too court.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
One of many projects in this field. What's the difference between you and so many others?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Just heard about this good project, anybody could tell me what the expectations are of this project and why i should invest in it
If I decide to invest and don't have any wallet yet, is there a place where the tokens will be kept for me until I decide to transfer them?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Hello, the company in the signature, will it work in this project or not?
Not a serious approach to the marketing company.
Activity: 196
Great exchange upcoming.
Activity: 532
When you use the SEAL app, to verify an product, will it cost something for brand/consumer? If yes, how will that be divided or done, when crossing borders, or when checking on 2nd hand market to see if it's real, before you buy?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
Hi sir...
I want to RESERVED HEBREW Translation ...

PORTOFOLIO Work : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v49jKifX-ogeUDBQISNl_0pB3GmI5NDDHjepgtCHNdg

Please confirmation, If accepted me on :
Telegram : ujangsaif
Email : [email protected]
Bitcointalk Profile : thepeot88
Wallet ETH : 0x822684eC66788331f13Dc0Fe0836FFFa8BCE1450

Thanks sir...

What is each seal token valued at the presale? If I buy just the minimum of 1 ether during the presale what will be the value of each bonus token?
Activity: 64
Hello everybody . The idea is good and will be useful .... But why are so few people from the crypto community this project idea interested? Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: