Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Seal - The Currency of Authenticity 💖 - page 7. (Read 51853 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
I think this project is in top 10 ideas via using blockchain. But i have 2 questions, what about making fake chips, and how much will the chip cost for product sellers?
This is blockchain, there can't be any fake chips, because this project is all about protection. Chip manufacturing question is interesting
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
I think this project is in top 10 ideas via using blockchain. But i have 2 questions, what about making fake chips, and how much will the chip cost for product sellers?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seems like a well-thought idea. I like it and consider joining. Is there any airdrop to start with?
Activity: 59
Where can I find your WP and your team LinkedIn account?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
with your app, you can verify the authenticity of any product, right? as I understand it, it's about things,household goods and everything, right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Very promising project.I've never seen anything like it on the market.I think it will be a success! After adding on the main exchanges-the price of the token will skyrocket.
Activity: 23
Is there any Bounty programme for Social media or translation ?
Activity: 38
Will there be airdrops? its a must have imho.
everyone always wants airdrops! if it's a good project buy some in the ICO and put your money where your belief is. If the coin does well you make a lot of money.

I would be more suspicious if anything of projects throwing out millions of coins. Apart from anything else airdrops devalue the crypto whenever they are used.
Activity: 31
Great Project....Is any bounty Program?
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Vernam plan's is to use blockchain technology to resolve the inefficiencies on the insurance
market, resulting from the asymmetric information and lack of transparency between
end customers, brokers, and insurance companies.
Activity: 29
Will there be airdrops? its a must have imho.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Social Network is not just an idea, it already has a working product,and you just need to focus on acquiring customers.With that said, I believe the Seal network is a low risk / high reward project.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
There's a nice article there in Forbes where Seal had been mentioned as another good potential projects. Crowdsale is ending in two weeks. How much have been collected here so far?
Activity: 43
The ICO address is publically visible so we can know who invested in it, I like it like that rather than having it hidden. I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
to be honest I really like the token utility, how about the continuation of this project? is ico seal done?
Activity: 336
If most people will use the software to learn the details of the product, the meaning of the release of counterfeit products will gradually decrease, as the consumer will be deceived at times more difficult.The project has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they will succeed.
Activity: 1
Do we have a bounty or airdrop program here? This project look very interesting project. Good to invest some.

There will be an airdrop via Ethos!
Activity: 28
Can you explain more about your chips?
Activity: 230
Do we have a bounty or airdrop program here? This project look very interesting project. Good to invest some.
Activity: 350
Nowadays, the authenticity and quality of products is a very big problem because many not licensed companies release fake, substandard products using the names of well known brands, so the Seal project wants to solve this problem by introducing authentication of products.
Pages:
Jump to: