Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 107. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
when will be the app available to be use?
you have a version of the app that you can try already ¡n their website
I prefer to wait for the definitive version of the selfpay app
will the app be availableto Android and for IOS?
yes, the app will be available to be used with Android System and IOS
Activity: 392
Have we to keep the signature until the end of the ICO?
I think you have to keep it since the end of the bounty campaign to get the tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
what do you mean when you said that you are goint to expand the customers base?
where did you find this information? i think it is a good question about selfpay and i like to know the answer
I find it when i read the whitepaper, but I can understand it totally, and I need somebody explain me it better
Activity: 434
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
if I am not in a mistake, they will distribute all the tokes at the same time, the tokens of the bounty and the tokens of the sale
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Which languages is the whitepaper available on?
do you mean in the translation part of the bounty campaign?
i read some days ago that the whitepaper was available in other languages, but maybe i am wrong
Activity: 322
required to be ERC20? What wallet
i think the list of wallets availables could be in their website, did you have a look there?
the CEO of the project said in the telegram group today that they will announced when the bounty campaign is going to finish
when did he said that information?
I talked with the CEO of selfpay in the telegram group and asked about it there
can you give me the link to the telegram group? I like to be there and ask my doubts to the member of the team too
Merit: 101
do you plan to launch the app to all over the wolrd after to do it in the southeast of Asia?
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap they say that they will integrate the project in the blockchain technology in Q4 2018
Then it will be approximately after OCtober of 2018 and before January of 2019, won't it?
The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!
it will be a great evolution in the commerce world and also in the cryptocurrencies world
Activity: 294
will the stakes of the old bounty campaing be added to the stakes of the new one?
I presume it will be at the end of the ICO  or when they have got the app available
I can't wait to try the definitive version of the selfpay app
Activity: 252
Which languages is the whitepaper available on?
do you mean in the translation part of the bounty campaign?
i think that the whitepaper isn't in another language apart of English by the moment
what do you mean when you said that you are goint to expand the customers base?
where did you find this information? i think it is a good question about selfpay and i like to know the answer
required to be ERC20? What wallet
I think all the ERC20 wallets are availables to invest in Selfpay
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Do you mean if you can invest with Litecoins or Bitcoins?
I think you can do it with Bitcoin but i am not sure if you can invest in selfpay with litecoin
I used to invest with Bitcoin but It is only Ethereum allowed i have no probleam about it
you said in the whitepaper that The inventory used by each seller is used to create a marketplace, what will this be used for?
It will be useful to know which shops use the selfpay plarform and make an database for users and buyers
Have we to keep the signature until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 350
the CEO of the project said in the telegram group today that they will announced when the bounty campaign is going to finish
when did he said that information?
I talked with the CEO of selfpay in the telegram group and asked about it there
you have a version of the app that you can try already ¡n their website
I prefer to wait for the definitive version of the selfpay app
will the app be availableto Android and for IOS?
Jump to: