Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 109. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
they said that they will keep all the bonuses
I am going to invest in the first week to get the bonus of 20% available for the first week
The 10% bonus of the rest of the tokensale it's quite weell too
Yes, it is, but i am not going to invest to get any bonus, I am going to invest in the selfpay tokens because i believe in the team and the project
Activity: 308
will we be able to pay in taxis with crypto through your platform?
where can I find more information about payments with selfpay? i am very interesting on this
All the information about this in the whitepaper
Activity: 252
how many tokens of the summon total of them are destinted by selfpay for the bounty campaign?
I think the tokens they have for the bounty campaing are the 5% of the all the tokens that they have
and how many tokens are this 5% of the total?
i don't really know how many tokens they have got for all the ICO, i am going to check it
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
what are the bonus that will be availables during the selfpay tokensale?
there will be a 20% bonus the first week of the sale and a 10% bonus for the rest of the tokensale
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Do you mean like the electricity bill or what type of bills?
It should be a good use of the selfpay payment platfotm
i think it will be possible in the future, but not since they launch the app
Activity: 392
what will be the uses of the selfpay payment platform?
you will be able yo make payments online with cryptocurrencies and fiats through the selfpay app
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
thanks for the link, guy, I am going to register  myself there to get the 10% bonus
Activity: 434
will I get the 10% bonus if I join to the whitelist after the tokensale begins?
this bonus is only available before the tokensale start, you can join to the whitelist after the tokensale starts but you haven't get the 10% bonus
what do you mean when you said that you are goint to expand the customers base?
i think this will be in the future, when they launch the app, won't it?
Activity: 392
Looking forward for more updates! Good luck dev's
they published an update today, you must stay tuned to this forum and their social media to check the news
I read it already and it is very well, they talks about selfpay project and it is quite good
Activity: 434
Looking forward for more updates! Good luck dev's
they published an update today, you must stay tuned to this forum and their social media to check the news
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Happy to share that big medias start to pick up on SelfPay... We're in TheNextWeb! Cool

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/06/12/selfpay-asia/

that's amazing news, congratulation to the team, sir
copper member
Activity: 38
Crypto enthusiast
Happy to share that big medias start to pick up on SelfPay... We're in TheNextWeb! Cool

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/06/12/selfpay-asia/

what are the bonus that will be availables during the selfpay tokensale?
Activity: 294
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Do you mean like the electricity bill or what type of bills?
It should be a good use of the selfpay payment platfotm
how many tokens of the summon total of them are destinted by selfpay for the bounty campaign?
I think the tokens they have for the bounty campaing are the 5% of the all the tokens that they have
and how many tokens are this 5% of the total?
Activity: 252
they said that they will keep all the bonuses
I am going to invest in the first week to get the bonus of 20% available for the first week
The 10% bonus of the rest of the tokensale it's quite weell too
I can't wait to July to invest in this project, I couldn't do it during the presale and i really like to be part of this succesful project
which countries will be the first of use your plarform for make payment when you launched it?
I think i read this information when i read their whitepaper, maybe you can have a look to the whitepaper to check it
Jump to: