Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 110. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
how many tokens of the summon total of them are destinted by selfpay for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
what do you mean when you said that you are goint to expand the customers base?
Activity: 434
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
which countries will be the first of use your plarform for make payment when you launched it?
they will launch the platform before in the countries of Southeast of Asia
Activity: 322
which countries will be the first of use your plarform for make payment when you launched it?
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Do you mean like the electricity bill or what type of bills?
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Merit: 101
Have I to have any specific level to participate in the signature campaign of the bounty thread of Selfpay?
you have to be minimum member to could participate in the signature campaign
well, then I can participate in the signature campaign, i am going to join to this now
yes, in the presale junior members could participate in the signature campaign too, but now is since member
Newbies and junior members can participate in the rest of the bounty campaign without any problem
Is there any video.about the project that I can watch?
I think that there are some videos that you can watch but I don't know if there are old
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
the CEO of the project said in the telegram group today that they will announced when the bounty campaign is going to finish
when did he said that information?
he said this information today in the telegram group because someone ask him about it
Activity: 322
will I get the 10% bonus if I join to the whitelist after the tokensale begins?
I think you only  can get this bonus if you join to the whitelist before the tokensale starts
then I think I am going to join to the whitelist to get this 10% bonus
Activity: 294
What can we do during this time that we are waiting for the tokensale?
you can join to the bounty campaign to get some extra tokens
did you join already to the telegram group?
you can also join to the telegram group that is very active and you can talk with the CEO
Activity: 308
when will be the app available to be use?
you have a version of the app that you can try already ¡n their website
I prefer to wait for the definitive version of the selfpay app
Where can I join to the whitelist? Is there any link or website where I can do it?
yes, they published a link and I have already registered, I think it is in the telegram group
The reality that you will release the product in Q4 makes me think it is worth it. How geared up is your MVP in regards to the outcome?
I can't understand what do you.mean, what do you want to say with this? Are you talking about selfpay project?
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Do you mean if you can invest with Litecoins or Bitcoins?
the CEO of the project said in the telegram group today that they will announced when the bounty campaign is going to finish
when did he said that information?
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
only if you want to invest, if you want to participate in the bounty campaign it is no need to make the register in the whitelist
but there is a registration to participate on the bounty campaign too, isn't there?
Merit: 101
they said that they will keep all the bonuses
I am going to invest in the first week to get the bonus of 20% available for the first week
The 10% bonus of the rest of the tokensale it's quite weell too
when will be the app available to be use?
I presume it will be at the end of the ICO  or when they have got the app available
Jump to: