Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 116. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors
Are you asking about Their manager of this topic of the Selfpay project or the manager of the project in general?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good morning, guys
 interesting design
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Is there any update on their Facebook account?
I think I am going to have a look to their Facebook  to check it
I think they haven't published any update since they announce they postponed the begining of the tokensale on may
are they active in the telegram group?
Activity: 322
I think they haven't published any update since they announce they postponed the begining of the tokensale on may
Activity: 350
When will they plan to announce the date of the tokensale?
I think it won't announce this date by the moment
if the tokensale start in July, when will it finish?
Activity: 308
I think it won't announce this date by the moment
Activity: 294
What will you do after the tokensale?
you can find this information in the selfpay's roadmap
is the roadmap in the whitepaper too?
yes, it is in both site in the website and the whitepaper
and did they changed any date of the roadmap?
I haven't seen any date in their roadmap, is there any or not?
the only date that they give us was that the tokensale will start in July
The signature campaign is already working and I'm participating in it. Here is the link to the signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
However, I draw attention to some inconsistency in the rules of writing messages. First, six of every ten messages should be written in the alternative cryptothermia section, and then all subsections of alternative cryptothermia are listed as those in which you can not write messages. Eliminate, please, this contradiction.
Thank you for the link to bounty campaign.
Nevertheless, I can not find the end day of the campaign.
How many weeks left before the end day?
If there is no change, the bounty campaign will end on June 24th. I also didn't see the official announcement, the above conclusion is based on ICO's end time.
I am.going to ask about this date in the telegram group to be sure about if this date is correct
Activity: 392
Earlier it was indicated that the ICO ends on June 26. However, yesterday I noticed that the date in the signature code changed to "live in July". From this I conclude that the ICO will end in July, that is, extended for about a month.
where did you find the information that said that the bounty campaign will finish on June 26?
as I know they haven't said  a date of ending for the bounty already
I am going to have a look.to their website to see if I find the date of the final.of the bounty campaign
Activity: 448
Earlier it was indicated that the ICO ends on June 26. However, yesterday I noticed that the date in the signature code changed to "live in July". From this I conclude that the ICO will end in July, that is, extended for about a month.
where did you find the information that said that the bounty campaign will finish on June 26?
as I know they haven't said  a date of ending for the bounty already
Activity: 392
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
i supposed that the manager of the forum should be one of the members of the team, you can send him a pm with your questions
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
this is a big project with a lot of Devs and investors interested on it
they have got investors all over the world
after they promote the project I the southeastern of Asia, where will they promote it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
The signature campaign is already working and I'm participating in it. Here is the link to the signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
However, I draw attention to some inconsistency in the rules of writing messages. First, six of every ten messages should be written in the alternative cryptothermia section, and then all subsections of alternative cryptothermia are listed as those in which you can not write messages. Eliminate, please, this contradiction.
the bounty campaign is in it four week but I think it will be available until the end of the tokensale, so you have enough time to participate
I think that the members of the team and their bounty manager haven't give us a date of finalization of the bounty campaign
the only thing I saw is that the tokensale is going to begin in July, but I haven't seen any date about the bounty campaign
What will you do after the tokensale?
you can find this information in the selfpay's roadmap
is the roadmap in the whitepaper too?
yes, it is in both site in the website and the whitepaper
and did they changed any date of the roadmap?
I haven't seen any date in their roadmap, is there any or not?
the steps that they are going to follow still are the same, so I don't think that it is necessary they change anything
Activity: 252
they will tell us the date of the beginning of the tokensale when they have it
the bounty campaign is in it four week but I think it will be available until the end of the tokensale, so you have enough time to participate
I think that the members of the team and their bounty manager haven't give us a date of finalization of the bounty campaign
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
I think it is better that you ask this in the telegram group directly
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Jump to: