Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 117. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
if I am not wrong the manager if this forum is the CEO of the project, Julien Chalté
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The signature campaign is already working and I'm participating in it. Here is the link to the signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
However, I draw attention to some inconsistency in the rules of writing messages. First, six of every ten messages should be written in the alternative cryptothermia section, and then all subsections of alternative cryptothermia are listed as those in which you can not write messages. Eliminate, please, this contradiction.
Thank you for the link to bounty campaign.
Nevertheless, I can not find the end day of the campaign.
How many weeks left before the end day?
If there is no change, the bounty campaign will end on June 24th. I also didn't see the official announcement, the above conclusion is based on ICO's end time.
I think that date change when they decided to postpone the begining of the tokensale
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
Activity: 294
Earlier it was indicated that the ICO ends on June 26. However, yesterday I noticed that the date in the signature code changed to "live in July". From this I conclude that the ICO will end in July, that is, extended for about a month.
where did you find the information that said that the bounty campaign will finish on June 26?
Activity: 308
The signature campaign is already working and I'm participating in it. Here is the link to the signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
However, I draw attention to some inconsistency in the rules of writing messages. First, six of every ten messages should be written in the alternative cryptothermia section, and then all subsections of alternative cryptothermia are listed as those in which you can not write messages. Eliminate, please, this contradiction.
this is another bounty link? What will it happen with the stakes of the other bounty campaign?
Earlier it was indicated that the ICO ends on June 26. However, yesterday I noticed that the date in the signature code changed to "live in July". From this I conclude that the ICO will end in July, that is, extended for about a month.
it was extended when they postponed the begining of the tokensale
Activity: 127
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Will the bounty campaign last until the tokensale finishes?
the bounty campaign is in their three weeks, it is already alive
where can we find the link to the new bounty thread? I only could find the link to the old bounty
here you have, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
can anybody participate in the bounty campaign?
yes, you can participate if you want do it
can I participate in the signature campaign?
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they had paused the project some months ago because they need some legal permissions but now they are working hard for launching the tokensale in July
they postponed the tokensale because they need more time, that's what they said
Activity: 392
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
this is a big project with a lot of Devs and investors interested on it
they have got investors all over the world
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the project is going slowly because they want to things well but the project is very actu
Activity: 392
the bounty campaign is in it four week but I think it will be available until the end of the tokensale, so you have enough time to participate
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
If there is no change, the bounty campaign will end on June 24th. I also didn't see the official announcement, the above conclusion is based on ICO's end time.
the bounty campaign is in their three weeks, it is already alive
where can we find the link to the new bounty thread? I only could find the link to the old bounty
here you have, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
can anybody participate in the bounty campaign?
yes, you can participate if you want do it
can I participate in the signature campaign?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I presume it will be this way
we must stay tuned if they say something about this
will they publish any update this week?
Activity: 434
What will you do after the tokensale?
you can find this information in the selfpay's roadmap
is the roadmap in the whitepaper too?
yes, the roadmap is in the Whitepaper and in the website too
Activity: 252
When will they plan to announce the date of the tokensale?
they said that they will publish when they have it
Activity: 322
I want to know the day and the hour to the beginto the tokensale too
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
this is a big project with a lot of Devs and investors interested on it
Jump to: