Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 114. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
it is necessary if you want to invest to be in the whitelist
If you join to the whitelist you will obtain a 10% bonus
Is this bonus for join in the whitelist still available?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
If you join to the whitelist you will obtain a 10% bonus
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
when will be the app available to be use?
you have a version of the app that you can try already ¡n their website
yes, but i think the app will be available after the tokensale finishes
Activity: 392
you have a version of the app that you can try already ¡n their website
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
who will be able to use the app when they lauch it?
At the begining they will launch it for the southeast of Asia and after i think they will do it for the rest of the world
which countries of the Southeast of Asia will be availables specificly?
It is a very interesting question and i like to know the answer to see if i can use it as soon as they launch the app
The key theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
do you think this project will be successful?
I think this project have all the elements that are necessaries for a project success, and i wish them having luck
Yes, it is a wellstructure project, with a solid base, made for an experienced team and with an innovative idea
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Have I to have any specific level to participate in the signature campaign of the bounty thread of Selfpay?
you have to be minimum member to could participate in the signature campaign
well, then I can participate in the signature campaign, i am going to join to this now
yesm, you can participate in the signature campaign and in the rest of the bounty campaign
At the begining they will launch it for the southeast of Asia and after i think they will do it for the rest of the world
which countries of the Southeast of Asia will be availables specificly?
Activity: 252
you must register if you want to invest in the tokensale, but to participate in the bounty campaign it isn't necessary
Activity: 448
will we be able to pay in taxis with crypto through your platform?
in the whitepaper said this 'Today, thanks to the SelfPay solution, the seller enters the order  on  his  smartphone,  sends  the  payment  link  to  the customer and the customer, using his own phone, can pay the taxi driver', So I think we can pay in taxis too
and will there be any advantages to pay the taxi with cryptocurrencies?
On  each  transaction,  the  seller  and/or  the  buyer  will  receive  20%  of  the transaction fees as SxP, while 40% of the transaction fees are used to finance the masternodes, thus making the seller, the token holder and the masternode’s owner satisfied.
in the whitepaper said this 'Today, thanks to the SelfPay solution, the seller enters the order  on  his  smartphone,  sends  the  payment  link  to  the customer and the customer, using his own phone, can pay the taxi driver', So I think we can pay in taxis too
and will there be any advantages to pay the taxi with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 350
Activity: 14
Seems interesting project Good luck dev's!
The key theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
do you think this project will be successful?
I think this project have all the elements that are necessaries for a project success, and i wish them having luck
Looking forward for more updates! Good luck dev's
If you want to know somthing in special you must to ask them in the telegram group, because there aren't updates for the moment
Activity: 14
Looking forward for more updates! Good luck dev's
Jump to: