Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 157. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can anybody give me the most important links about the ICO when they publish updates and information about the project?
You can find all the information you need in the telegram group
there the CEO published a post with the most important information we need and I presume the guys are taking the information they publish here from there
Can anybody give me the most important links about the ICO when they publish updates and information about the project?
You can find all the information you need in the telegram group
If you need more information about the project or have any doubt the CEO of the project used to be in the telegram group
I talked to him yesterday, he is very kind and he helped me a lot
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you need more information about the project or have any doubt the CEO of the project used to be in the telegram group
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Selfpay could turn out to be Tenx, that is really bad. What is selfpay contingent plan if foreign gov't states that "it is security", do you have backup plan?
Activity: 448
they published these links in the telegram group, so I presume they are the most importans

White paper: https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
 MVP: https://www.selfpay.asia
 Twitter: https://twitter.com/SelfPayAsia
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/selfpayico/
Activity: 322
I think you just put the best resume of the project I've ever read
Merit: 101
why is this project different to other projects?
One of the strengths of the One of the strengths of the SelfPay solution is the ability to pay by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies. SelfPay solution is the ability to pay by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies.
This aspect facilitates cross-border and international transactions, but also B2B. As for the transaction fees, they are debited in SxP tokens, thus justifying their usefulness, and which are then shared as follows:
• 20% cashback for merchants and customers (each merchant decides the split between each).
• 40% to pay the masternodes operating the SelfPay network.
• 40% to finance the continued growth of SelfPay and thus ensure a healthy and viable business model in the long term.
N.B. A payment in cryptocurrencies induces reduced transaction fees.
But SelfPay is also and above all a Point Of Sale: the solution allows each merchant to have a Website and inventory management online and offline, always synchronized with each other.
An MVP (Minimum Viable Product) already exists and is currently being tested by several selected merchants.
One of the strengths of the One of the strengths of the SelfPay solution is the ability to pay by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies. SelfPay solution is the ability to pay by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies.
This aspect facilitates cross-border and international transactions, but also B2B. As for the transaction fees, they are debited in SxP tokens, thus justifying their usefulness, and which are then shared as follows:
• 20% cashback for merchants and customers (each merchant decides the split between each).
• 40% to finance the continued growth of SelfPay and thus ensure a healthy and viable business model in the long term.
But SelfPay is also and above all a Point Of Sale: the solution allows each merchant to have a Website and inventory management online and offline, always synchronized with each other.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Can anybody explain me more about the project?
SelfPay is the perfect solution for any merchant wanting to sell a product or service online as well as offline, regardless of its price, no matter where the customer comes from, and in just a few minutes.
SelfPay tackles a US$ 5,000 billion a year market problem: reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer's side. Transactions are made directly on the payer's mobile phone.
If you need more information you can find this and more in their telegram group
SelfPay tackles a US$ 5,000 billion a year market problem: reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer's side. Transactions are made directly on the payer's mobile phone.
Activity: 322
Do you think artificial intelligence will help in this project ? I think it's quite expensive to create it, but the future is behind it.
I think there is not necessary to implant artificial intelligence in this project to get it better
Do you think artificial intelligence will help in this project ? I think it's quite expensive to create it, but the future is behind it.
In what way could be useful articial intelligence in this project?
Activity: 308
I mean like a shor resume of this
Jump to: