Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 27. (Read 127320 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
They have announced the date of the selfpay's tokensale already
who publish the new date? can you tell me that?
the CEO of the project Julien Chalté, published it here and in their telegram group
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
will we be able to pay in their platform with their token?
of course, even paying with Sxp you will pay less fees
Did you find this information in their website or where? I'd like to check it
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!
what do you mean with this? they talks about SXP in their website and their whitepaper
if you want know more about SxP you should ask them about it in their telegram group

I really don't like to use telegram since it ask your phone number, could somebody ask a question about masternode rewards?
I stay tuned if I saw any admin and I'll ask for it there

thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!
what do you mean with this? they talks about SXP in their website and their whitepaper
if you want know more about SxP you should ask them about it in their telegram group

I really don't like to use telegram since it ask your phone number, could somebody ask a question about masternode rewards?
I stay tuned if I saw any admin and I'll ask for it there
I presume that if the team of Selfpay, with all their experience and all the time that they have been working on the project, decided to launch the projectin september they are doing the best for everyone and the project

if delaying is right thing to do, that is what you got to do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Let's figure out what we know so far,

1. 10,000,000 total supply (5% bounties, 10% Team members, 10 % Partners)

-7,500,000 are allocated to Pre ICO and ICO, which means that it is less that amount for regular ICO

2. from the white paper, they accepted currency  ETH, and other using shapeshift

3. ICO will move back to Sept 28th, 2018 at 6am UTC (30 days with 25,000 ETH hard cap)

- No min. or max purchase
    - ERC20 Token, which means that you could use my ether wallet (not from exchange wallet)

4. 1ETH =300 SxP but there is bonus in 1st week and 2nd week

1st week = 375 SxP (20% bonus)
   2nd week = 333.33 Sxp (10% bonus)

5. Selfpay will have its own blockchain in Q4 2018
    - Selfpay team will migrate all SxP ECR20 token to Selfpay Blockchain on 1:1 ratio

6. Selfpay is mainly focus on Southeast Asia countries

7. Selfpay has stated that it is NOT security but as unity according to their lawyers

8. Selfpay has said that they will not use "buy back" program but instead use masternode rewards 

9. Selfpay will have their own exchange in 2019

Here is the update
anyway it's a good resume of the things that we know about this project, mate
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!

Activity: 392
I presume that if the team of Selfpay, with all their experience and all the time that they have been working on the project, decided to launch the projectin september they are doing the best for everyone and the project

-7,500,000 are allocated to Pre ICO and ICO, which means that it is less that amount for regular ICO

2. from the white paper, they accepted currency  ETH, and other using shapeshift

3. ICO will move back to Sept 28th, 2018 at 6am UTC (30 days with 25,000 ETH hard cap)

- ERC20 Token, which means that you could use my ether wallet (not from exchange wallet)

- Selfpay team will migrate all SxP ECR20 token to Selfpay Blockchain on 1:1 ratio

7. Selfpay has stated that it is NOT security but as unity according to their lawyers

8. Selfpay has said that they will not use "buy back" program but instead use masternode rewards  

Here is the update
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!

1. 10,000,000 total supply

2. from the white paper, they accepted currency  is ETH, and other using shapeshift

- No min.or max purchase

3. there isn't minimum or maximum invest in the tokensale

oh ok, it will be changed

1. 10,000,000 total supply

2. from the white paper, they accepted currency  is ETH, and other using shapeshift

- Unknown if there is min. purchase

3. there isn't minimum or maximum invest in the tokensale

2. from the white paper, they accepted currency ETH, and other using shapeshift

Activity: 392
Will it be any intermediate during the payment transaction?
no, the transactions will be direct between buyers and sellers
Activity: 308
in your whitepaper you said that selfpay is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t, what functions are these?
It can be used for features like direct send/instant transactions or private transactions
can we do this private transactions  through Selfpay?
Will you launch the app before the tokensale finishes? I like to try it to check it to know how is going to be, almost a demo version
in the roadmap they said that they are going to launch it after the tokensale ends
will we be able to make our sales through selfpay although the ecommerce or shop is offline?
It will be one of the advantages of use Selfpay platform, that we could use it even the business is offline
will Selfpay work in the same way even if the market is offline?
Activity: 252
I have checked all the points of your business and all is really very useful.
do you think the project will be a tool in the cryptocurrency payments?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Where is selfpay team? It would be great if they could answer some questions.
they used to be in the telegram group
Any news from the team? Project looks interesting just would be good to have more updates and news.
there's nothing new since Monday, I think
Pages:
Jump to: