Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 29. (Read 127320 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Will be possible to pay with any type of Fiats and cryptocurrencies in your platform or is there a list of them availables to use when we pay by the moment?
At least initially there is no any restricction or any fiat or crypto that isn't available in selfpay platform
Activity: 392
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
I think they have a lot of investors waiting for the Selfpay's tokensale to invest on it
I wish all this people that is interested now in the Selfpay project invest in the tokensale of September
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Could somebody explain masternode rewards? how it works?
Yoy couldn't find this in their whitepaper?

Did you even look at white paper? It is not there, they briefly mentioned about masternode rewards, only two words
sorry, man, I really thought that this information has to be in the whitepaper

there is no need to apologize, you are good
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think if we pay with cryptomoney in Selfpay platform fees will be lower the pay with fiats
could I find this information in selfpay's website? i like to read more about this
I read this information in their whitepaper but i don't know if it is in the selfpay website too
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
some people need to have all the answers before they are sure for invest in a project and I think it ok they ask they doubts here or in the telegram group where they can talk with the CEO directly
I am sure that they are pleased to answer us all our doubts about the project to help us to know Selfpay better
Activity: 294
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
It could be really fine if they'll participate in any event like a part of the promotion of the selfpay's platform once they launch it
. I think they could doing during this time bthat we are going to wait for the begining of the tokensale
Activity: 308
SELFPAY have an accurate road map providing compliance of a product to the market at each stage!
where can I find their roadmap?
their roadmap is in their website and their whitepaper
What will it be the uses of the Selfpay exchange?
You can read this information in the Selfpay website
I think this information is in the Selfpay's whitepaper not in their website
Selfpay hope to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
I think will be a good way to use our cryptos, make payment with them throught selfpay
we can trade with SxP in their exchange when they launch it too
Merit: 101

Did you even look at white paper? It is not there, they briefly mentioned about masternode rewards, only two words
sorry, man, I really thought that this information has to be in the whitepaper
Greetings, all.
It's really good idea.
Classy approach, engaging logo.
what to do you mean with classy approach and engaging logo?
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
I thinking that project will be successful because they are creating a platform that will be useful for everyone
Activity: 434
will be any bonus or discount during the ICO for investors?
they announces this in their telegram today:
'those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.'

Has the whole ICO been put on halt for a while or why is this announcement so important? I thought they would be about to finish the ICO.
the Token sale hasn't been already
the tokensale starts at 28th of September, they announced it already
Can we exchange fiats into SxP and vice versa?
I think it could be possible in the Selfpay exchange
yes, we will able to change SXP into fiats or another cryptos in their exchange
Activity: 294
when cane we use the Selfpay platform?

it will be ready to use it and they will launch it after the ICO finishes
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
if you have a look to their whitepaper you will see that they plan to launch their own exchange
Activity: 252
when will you publish a new article or video about the Selfpay project? I like to have more and new information about the project?
they published one new article in their Medium account two days ago
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will the bounty campaign last until the tokensale finishes?
you should ask for this in the bounty thread, mate

yes, it is not explained in the whitepaper, you should try to ask for this to them in the telegram group
Is there a minimum and maximum of referrals that I can join to the telegram group?
where can I find the link to the refferal program to join my referrals to the group?
Pages:
Jump to: