Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 28. (Read 127320 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they haven't launched the definitive version of Selfpay's platform, although they have been working in this project since 2016
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
for all the people who was interested to try their app i finally find the link at the bottom of their website, i put here the link if you can find it for everybody could try it

this is the 2.0 version of Selfpay platform, isn't it?
Activity: 294
can we send transactions to another user of the platform through Selfpay?
How can it be possible? Can anybody explain me it?
I think you should the information that is in their whitepaper about this
Activity: 308
 How will the tokensale of Selfpay last?
Have they gitub or Reddit where can I read articles about the project?
selfpay have account in both sites, you can check it in their website
Activity: 392
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
i hope so, or maybe the CEO of selfpay could participate in any conference and make a video
they have time to participate on events now that the tokensale will begin in more than two months
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
will we be able to pay in their platform with their token?
of course, even paying with Sxp you will pay less fees
When will you launch exactly the Selfpay exchange?
In the selfpay roadmap they said it will be in 2019, but they haven't put a exact date
maybe they have to move this date after change the begining of the tokensale
Activity: 322
you said in your website that 'Any seller can be paid directly in any cryptocurrency, achieving the original target to bring cryptocurrencies seamlessly to any seller', could it be this? can you explain me that?
because they are going to improve the blockchain technology to make it possible
Merit: 101
The signature campaign is already working and I'm participating in it. Here is the link to the signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-ico-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-payments-and-crypto-3863853
However, I draw attention to some inconsistency in the rules of writing messages. First, six of every ten messages should be written in the alternative cryptothermia section, and then all subsections of alternative cryptothermia are listed as those in which you can not write messages. Eliminate, please, this contradiction.
Thank you for the link to bounty campaign.
Nevertheless, I can not find the end day of the campaign.
How many weeks left before the end day?
this is another bounty link? What will it happen with the stakes of the other bounty campaign?
they keep them and will distribute them when they distribute all the tokens
i think it will be 60% fees for transaction
So, does it mean that it is better to make the transactions in SXP?
and what are the fees if we pay in the selfpay platform with other cryptocurrencies?
where can i check this information about the fees in the transactions with Selfpay?
Activity: 294
Unlike traditional banking services, the Selfpay platform will be available 24/7.
what does it mean for the Selfpay users?
it means that we could the selfpay platform whenever we want it
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the business!
 Good luck.
you should stay tuned to their advances in the next months
Activity: 252
can i Invest as many times as I want in the Selfpay tokensale?

while they have SxP on sale you can invest how many times that you want to do it
Activity: 322
Will you launch the app before the tokensale finishes? I like to try it to check it to know how is going to be, almost a demo version
how can we know if there is any version of the app that we can try? Should we look for it in their website or ask them for it in the telegram group?
you have the last version they tested at the end of the website, but it isn't the definitive version of Selfpay
thanks   to   the   SelfPay   solution,   the   seller   can   accept an order,   send   a   payment   link   to   the   customer  and   get   paid, all   in a   single   convenient   and   secure   package
yes, all the payment procces will be in a secure way with selfpay
It will be possible for the integration of the blockchain technology in the project, won't it?
Can I invest 100 ETH the first time I invest during the Pre-sale? How many of your tokens will I get investing 100 ETH?
you can invest, during the tokensale how much do you want to, because there is not minimum or maximum invest
The modularity allows SelfPay customers to adapt their payment gateway to a more favorable one as their business grows or shifts
Does it mean that we are going to decide what will be our way of payment in selfpay?
you can choose what type of payment are you going to do in selfpay, if your are going to pay with cryptocurrencies or with fiats
Activity: 434
I saw you add Alexander Borione as advisor of the project, what will he do in the project? In what way could his incorporation improve the project?
you can read all about Alexander Borione in the Selfpay's website, you should have a look to it
Activity: 350
It will be during this month of july, at least this was what Selfpay's team said
they gave us the definitive date of the tokensale and it will be at 28th of September
Pages:
Jump to: