Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 30. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
@shadowtoken, Just a heads up that I noticed the POPUP text when I hover on areas of the PIE GRAPH, the largest portion states 60,000,000 tokens... This means either all the contents of the PIE GRAPH are wrong, or the TOTAL TOKENS are 100,000,000 instead of 10,000,000. Unless this means out of the 60,000,000 only 10,000,000 will be initially sold. No matter which one is correct, I'm getting myself some tokens for sure!

in official shadow site, not change, total suply only 10 million coin not 100milion coin
where you get information if total suply shadow token 100 million coin

you can read in here total suply only 10 million coin http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/ETLzrCpBqTrpyuMGdiVLBPZnUoKwte88oVdJjoFi5R2h
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Om Mani Padme Hum
@shadowtoken, Just a heads up that I noticed the POPUP text when I hover on areas of the PIE GRAPH, the largest portion states 60,000,000 tokens... This means either all the contents of the PIE GRAPH are wrong, or the TOTAL TOKENS are 100,000,000 instead of 10,000,000. Unless this means out of the 60,000,000 only 10,000,000 will be initially sold. No matter which one is correct, I'm getting myself some tokens for sure!

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Trading pairs at ICO launch will be SHDW/BTC, SHDW/ETH and SHDW/Waves

Announcing the exact size of sell walls and price tiers is not possible. Assume it's as if somebody went to their stock broker and said "sell all these shares at the best price you can, gradually between 1-4 weeks". The stock broker will sell in small batches, changing the price with demand.

why open trade
is good can open trade after ico selling end ?
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Announcing the exact size of sell walls and price tiers is not possible. Assume it's as if somebody went to their stock broker and said "sell all these shares at the best price you can, gradually between 1-4 weeks". The stock broker will sell in small batches, changing the price with demand.

That's a "new concept" in Ico campaigns. I have not seen yet this "pricing system". I'll move some coins  on DEX to be prepared,
because I see a huge interest in this Ico. Hope I'll be able to get them at best price.

As others in this thread have suggested as long as you buy in the first tranche you are guaranteed to get the cheapest price and it seems like an easy way to make a lot of money when the price inevitably moves up.
Let me prepare before the party, The Dex  is just the market inside the online waves wallet?https://waveswallet.io/,  do i am right?
Activity: 182
Merit: 106

That's a "new concept" in Ico campaigns. I have not seen yet this "pricing system". I'll move some coins  on DEX to be prepared,
because I see a huge interest in this Ico. Hope I'll be able to get them at best price.

As others in this thread have suggested as long as you buy in the first tranche you are guaranteed to get the cheapest price and it seems like an easy way to make a lot of money when the price inevitably moves up.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

Activity: 84
So i just downloaded and played the game on PC.
I have to say that the core game (Heroes, Sacrifices) is quite nice but the UI needs some serious polishing if the game is expected to aquire a large number of new players.

I guess that is the point of running this ICO. Hopefully the funds are put to good use at least.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
tomorrow will be going hard right, does the btc fork affects all altcoin
Some of the latest reviews today! Try the game at http://www.shadowera.com/play

★★★★★ - by A K.
Excellent TCG. In game currency is earned easily and well spent when earned. Some grinding needed but all around a good experience. If you enjoy TCG then this is for you.

★★★★★ - by Safwan N.
Easy to pick up always challenging and always new ideas to try with gorgeous card art!

★★★★★ - by Soorya K.
Perfect Game for those who love Duel Master etc..

★★★★★ - by Douglas B.
Very fun. The concept is very nice. I look forward to the later packs

★★★★★ - by Esther K.
i think this game is awesome and a good card collector game

★★★★★ - by just a bored gamer
It's the best card game on the play store and i assure you it's a great way to spend your down time.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
So i just downloaded and played the game on PC.
I have to say that the core game (Heroes, Sacrifices) is quite nice but the UI needs some serious polishing if the game is expected to aquire a large number of new players.
Activity: 658

DO you understand your question, there is no way the developer will refund the BCC tokens if there is hard fork, those that invested in ICOs before Ethereum hard didn't receive any ETC tokens. But I will wait for the developer's decision on this

Nothing is going to change on 1 Aug , Bitcoin Cash in my opinion is just a impersonator of original bitcoin , i wont never use that , and its sounds as scamm

I think there will be hard fork but this time next year BCC would have been history, it is just a show of ego quite different from ETC which is the original Ethereum chain. Just collect you tokens and make free money
Activity: 106

At least you confirmed the aim isn't to sell it fast but rather to do so slowly in small batches over the course of the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ok, if I understund :
The ICO will be a "sell @ market price", but in this market, there is only one seller, the dev and multiple buyers.
Dev. will sell at the higher possible price, but he want to sell all the tokens, then price will be a compromise between the demand and the token amount :-)
Interesting concept : no doubt about the ICO succes, just a little bemol about the date for the BTC transactions.

Yes it'll be interesting concept and new experience for us Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Hi I already finish my 20 post I just joined yesterday and started 10 post and today 10 post again so in total of 20 post. I Hope I would recieve my stakes even I just joined yesterday.

Haha:) bro at least you can hide this situations:) but you are completely honest 😂
Activity: 826
Merit: 440

Ok, if I understund :
The ICO will be a "sell @ market price", but in this market, there is only one seller, the dev and multiple buyers.
Dev. will sell at the higher possible price, but he want to sell all the tokens, then price will be a compromise between the demand and the token amount :-)
Interesting concept : no doubt about the ICO succes, just a little bemol about the date for the BTC transactions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
The fund the team is looking for is not that huge, but I don't know how August first will impact the ICO, especially how to deal with the chain split because no one will want to lose the free tokens that comes on the chain
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Remained two days, I really want to buy tokens, I think it will be a good investment. What is the best way to buy a btc or a waves?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hi I already finish my 20 post I just joined yesterday and started 10 post and today 10 post again so in total of 20 post. I Hope I would recieve my stakes even I just joined yesterday.

Lol, I don't know if you receive your stake if you post like that. like really? 20 posts in 2 days? i guess you get ban by the moderator for burst-posting and spamming.

As long as it's no spam and your contributions are somewhat useful then I guess it should be ok.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Lol, I don't know if you receive your stake if you post like that. like really? 20 posts in 2 days? i guess you get ban by the moderator for burst-posting and spamming.

Pages:
Jump to: