Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 32. (Read 51802 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I correctly understood that here to get a lot of coins will not work for Signature campaign?
I'm not sure what is your question. They have allocated 5% from total sold tokens as signature bounty and twitter bounty. translation bounty. From that 5% total sold tokens, 80% are for signature bounty. Is it still not much for you? If you want to earn more shadow token, just buy it when their ICO begin

My bad, it was my mistake. Thanks for corrected mine, @ltc
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The signature campaign of this campaign looks tempting, it should probably be here to participate
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello devs, I have some question regarding token distribution, based on the graph of token distribution on the OP. The 5% bounty is based on the total supply of the token while it is conflicted on the bounty program thread which is 5% of the total token sold during the ICO. Please clarify it further and sorry if this question was post here before.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
If we buy SHDW under WavesDex can we start trading it or start selling it to other buyers in a double price? Playing pump and dump? Or theres a certain period we need to wait before we can trade it.

1. Keep BTC in your own wallet
2. Wait for BCC hard fork
3. Send all your BTC to buy SHDW
4. Huh
5. Profit!

Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I correctly understood that here to get a lot of coins will not work for Signature campaign?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
i downloaded the game yesterday just because i am in signature campaign.
but damn game is so addictive played like 4 hours straight.
just try the game for an hour you will understand what i mean.
Activity: 338
Success for ico shadow hopefully run as planned and can reach the target that has been specified
Activity: 338
4. Huh
5. Profit!

Grin

I like it because then we can get both btc safe, bcc can be lucky in hand because can buy SHDW

Profit was waiting, let's wait let alone
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
https://icotracker.net/project/shadow_tokens
Yes, something wrong with that link(( But nevertheless it doesn't effect on the process. The campaign of this project is going on and it is great!!! )))) The date of the ICO is closer.  We all are looking forward.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Just to clear to all people's who've joined here will just get small bounty lol.

The 5% bounty is just a fake i think. (not fake but true hahaha)

As what rules stated above this campaign would have 5% of bounty amount of SHDW tokens would be sold during the crowdsale.

Explaining:

Total tokens supply: 10,000,000 millions SHDW
Total allocated for the ICO: 60% (of the total supply) which is 6,000,000 millions SHDW

ICO PRICE: $0.05 (as what i've see in the website)

Needed money (to be sold out): $300,000

So, if the ICO have been sold out the 5% of $300,000 is $15,000 only (which is the total bounty of the campaign) be realistic guys. The bounty is just too small.

Don't bash me because this is what i've just understand and see. Or just my tips better to increase the ICO PRICE (like making it $3-$5) it would be good and better
Yes your right but whats your point upon telling this? its not all about bounty thats why we are participated its because we believe in this project and in the future price will surely increase because of high demand and a limited supply of only 10m tokens in my opinion it will range up to 10-15usd after some months..
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
4. Huh
5. Profit!

Grin

good sugestion dev
but iam not understand why target in marketcap only 500k dollar
i hope ico price can change, maybe 0.5 dollar or 1 dollar
Great timing on the date so this project will receive all our bitcois to invest.
Definitely a great suggestion because it will make our bitcoin safe and we will gonna make profit as after August 1
price will be back to normal especially the altoins and shadow with be traded then with a great opening price.
Activity: 490
4. Huh
5. Profit!

Grin

good sugestion dev
but iam not understand why target in marketcap only 500k dollar
i hope ico price can change, maybe 0.5 dollar or 1 dollar
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
will the ico shadow token progress over what will happen after 1 August
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
it will be great opportunity to join the ico , less than 2 days i am waiting to get in!
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
The site is very clean and beautiful.
Only 2 days left to start ... follow the countdown!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
4. Huh
5. Profit!

Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
2 days to this ICO, I really can't tell how Bitcoin hard fork would affect most upcoming ICO in the month of August, if the price of BCC is high some may take profit and flip their profit into new projects
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
ICO ??

LOOKS AWESOME

Yep its a solid ICO and I think it will sell out. I suggest you try out their game if you haven't already and make your own opinion on how much it's really worth.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
ICO ??

LOOKS AWESOME
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
                                     ShadowToken ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/shadow_tokens
                                                   My twit: https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/891399901845876736

Link: https://icotracker.net/project/shadow_tokens

Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Pages:
Jump to: