Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 57. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Will this token be traded on other exchanges and not only Waves DEX?
i think sooner or later it will be listed on other exchanger but for now let just be happy on dex, or we may hold our coins for awhile and wait when new exchanger will be open . it is good to wait some exchanger if we dont want to exchange it in dex, patience is virtue and i believe that it will be listed in top exchangers.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
i think it will be a good ICO.
it is Waves-based and makes profit distribution more attractive.
i'm thinking of making a small investment.
Yes i agree this is indeed a good ICO because the project mainly focuses on the gamers aspect where in this generation we are all aware that game related project has a higher success rate. So no doubt that this project would make a hit on the market. And as a form of support we could take little steps on making this project known by people or even helping for investment. And I also see the platforms and wallet choices that makes this project quite a hit for many.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
its very good to see a very new game based token on waves platform and the starting marketcap is also very hige, I also played the game shadow era it was very nice game.  I wolud recommend people a game like this. best of luck with the project.  I believe it will be very much successful
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Just downloaded the game to my android phone, it is a very good card game.
what is a name game ? i want to download and play it. it's free or pay? how long this game launched to android?

shadow Era. It is free to try.

Awesome!
Great things in life are free. Grin
I will try this as I heard many good feedbacks about this game. I can't wait to try it!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
The ICO is not still starting and been finished ,we will knew it after the sale is finish
I am sure this wil added in some big exchange It is a big game ico .Goodluck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A very small amount of SHDW has been given out already for some consulting fees etc, but in hindsight this was a mistake. Should have waited until August 1st. Wink
Since it's a free market, anybody can list SHDW for sale, but the price there now is many times more than the ICO price. Just wait for the ICO to start to get your tokens...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I am ready to invest some of my ETH to this project.
Well driven project and there is more rooms for games.
I am in Smiley
Activity: 896
Ofc, sooner, there will be a gateway for a waves platform coin to transfer on ETH. Especially for now that ETH is now available on waves. This is an indication that the collaboration of two coin will become successful.
I recently found out that ETH is available on waves. I was shocked that sasha announce it officially. It now close for waves token to be transfer on ETH. I heard a news regarding Primalbase token will be transferable or stored on an ETH wallet next month. And I believe that shadow token can do it too.
Activity: 503
Ofc, sooner, there will be a gateway for a waves platform coin to transfer on ETH. Especially for now that ETH is now available on waves. This is an indication that the collaboration of two coin will become successful.
Activity: 532
Activity: 503
I will definitely invest some of my ETH to the project. Waiting for the ICO!
same here, definitely not going to doubt to invest on this project, since this project is a good one, and its good to be part of this Smiley
Agree for that i would definitely going to invest here i thought this could be the best that ive joined.
I also think its a good decision to invest on it, graphics were vivid, and it is available for any gadgets so we can play in anything we used and we can get all the opportunities the players can get once have that token.
Activity: 462
same here, definitely not going to doubt to invest on this project, since this project is a good one, and its good to be part of this Smiley
Agree for that i would definitely going to invest here i thought this could be the best that ive joined.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
This is probably the first game project to apply to the cryptocurrency market. I think this project will be a source of inspiration for other game developers as the shadow era game is well known in the world. I am sure this ICO project will attract many investors, especially game lovers

There were already different games released before but this project this one will mark a history , this cards will represent a lot and can adopt in any platforms having tokens on it can have all the benefits in playing it.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
This is probably the first game project to apply to the cryptocurrency market. I think this project will be a source of inspiration for other game developers as the shadow era game is well known in the world. I am sure this ICO project will attract many investors, especially game lovers

Is there already a pre-sale? Is it possible for us to buy token for now? Or we will wait until august 1?

I think shadow token not open pre-ico this mean not open pre-sale
only open ico selling in august 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow seems so nostalgic!, remembering good old days getting addicted to Yugi-oh. it also resembles Magic The Gathering. so excited to find out
their differences. Since it's a multiplayer game, hopefully it will be on a competive scene. pretty sure lots or enthusiast out there will be patronizing this project.
Activity: 742
Just downloaded the game to my android phone, it is a very good card game.
what is a name game ? i want to download and play it. it's free or pay? how long this game launched to android?

shadow Era. It is free to try.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Admins do you allow to purchase in game addons cards, powerups using Paypal? If yes, is it possible to send that Shadow money to a Shadow wallet?
I was thinking of having a possibility to purchase bitcoin using paypal under your platform.

Paypal --> Shadow --> Shadow crypto wallet --> Bitcoin via trading.
Pages:
Jump to: