Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 58. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
awesome project... I hope this project  will be success..  Thank  you for good project...
Activity: 952
Thanks for the reply sir. I guess I will buy the ICO using my ETHs as I sold all my Bitcoins to USDT in preparation of August 1 possibility to have a Bitcoin split. Thanks again.

hi devs I'm planning to invest in the ICO but I have no big capital. What is the minimum ICO investment? Is it in BTC or ETH or WAVES?

I think the Shadow game itself can run successfully without your crypto, as your game has already gather loyal fans and build its reputation from Google Playstore.

Thats why I would invest for the 2nd time in an ICO. And also for an epic card to be given to ICO investors.

There is no minimum, you can either use the Waves DEX at http://waveswallet.io or send BTC, ETH, WAVES directly to our account using the "easy buy" option (addresses to be provided on Aug 1)

More info is available on our website http://shadowtoken.io

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Just downloaded the game to my android phone, it is a very good card game.
what is a name game ? i want to download and play it. it's free or pay? how long this game launched to android?
I also want to download the game. Please give me the download link for this game.i never played it, but now interested about this game. the games picture attractive my mind.

http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?147-Play&tabid=78

click on the platform you want to play.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
what is a name game ? i want to download and play it. it's free or pay? how long this game launched to android?
If I'm not mistaken:

Shadow Era - Trading Card Game
By Wulven Game Studios - 236mb
This is free
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
price good for buy now? I want more coin for hold

Yes you can buy now. Hold it. For sure you will make profit.Don't be late buy now and hold tight.After Finished ICO see the magic  Cool
Indeed, it is the right time to buy now while it is still early. I do believe that after this ICO, it will have a high value but however, i'll hold it and wait for the right time to sell. Furthermore, I will invest and try my best for the success of this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I recently downloaded it too but it's little bit of lag maybe it's because of my internet connection or in my android phone. Maybe I'll try at midnight where internet connection are faster here. Yes it's definitely a very good card game and it will be better when developers improve it.
Activity: 1148
Activity: 602
yeah I like this card game, many cards with a character which difference. there are 360 cards and 32 hero card, This is very interesting to try the game.

More amazing again, this game can be played on various devices.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Is there already a pre-sale? Is it possible for us to buy token for now? Or we will wait until august 1?

You need to wait for the official ICO until August 1. You can join the signatoure bounty too.
He / She asking about PRE-ICO be held or not.. didn't asking about bounty LOL.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Is there already a pre-sale? Is it possible for us to buy token for now? Or we will wait until august 1?

You need to wait for the official ICO until August 1. You can join the signatoure bounty too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Is it normal that the tokens are already in the hands of users?
i think its fine, even its on their hand already they have no choice but to hold it still, because this project is just starting

How are they getting the Shadow tokens if the ICO of the project hasn't been started yet? Are they trading on some exchange?

using waves platform there is always a fake token. so it's unlikely people get token before distribution begins. certainly, there will be no exchange for a token that has not been distributed.
Activity: 350
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Do I understand correctly that the price of the token is approximately 0.05 cents? based on the fact that only 10 000 000 tokens, and the initial market capitalization = us$500,000
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I see you released the game on many platforms. Do you plan to release on windows phone?
Yesh me too i want to ask if their planning to realease also in  windows phone. Hopefully they.... because i have windows phone that am using right now

I am also hoping they will release the game in Windows phone because I am also using a windows phone right now. Well lets just wait for it maybe they will take it a consideration.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
I see you released the game on many platforms. Do you plan to release on windows phone?
Yesh me too i want to ask if their planning to realease also in  windows phone. Hopefully they.... because i have windows phone that am using right now
Good idea, I think planning to realease Windows phone would be a nice project
Yes of course, windows phone users is the third largest after android and apple, I am also a windows phone user and happy with this game project plan.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Good idea, I think planning to realease Windows phone would be a nice project
Activity: 448
Activity: 532
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I see the signature participants are very happy. And I'm sure some of the participants of this hand are gamers waiting for the presence of shadow tokens. Good luck shadow and team behind this shadow. A project not to be missed for gamers to make this project a success.
Pages:
Jump to: