Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 61. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Already joined and started Signature campaign. It's look like a great project. Great campaign manager, ambition project, good participant totally awesome. There is no doubt that game have huge popularity the hole world and it'll be a great project for surely. good luck for all of those people whose involve this project.

I'm in the same boat, joined signature campaign and considering investing some of my crypto funds aswell.

I like the idea of real world assets being offered via ICO rather than going through typical financing means.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So basically the token will be used for like buying some rank, like Premium in other games or what?

basicly shadowtoken project is online game, same with mobileGo, gamecredit or saphire isa same project with game
i think shadow token can buy game system, weapon and more same with another online game dota and more
Activity: 952
hi devs I'm planning to invest in the ICO but I have no big capital. What is the minimum ICO investment? Is it in BTC or ETH or WAVES?

I think the Shadow game itself can run successfully without your crypto, as your game has already gather loyal fans and build its reputation from Google Playstore.

Thats why I would invest for the 2nd time in an ICO. And also for an epic card to be given to ICO investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Already joined and started Signature campaign. It's look like a great project. Great campaign manager, ambition project, good participant totally awesome. There is no doubt that game have huge popularity the hole world and it'll be a great project for surely. good luck for all of those people whose involve this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
So basically the token will be used for like buying some rank, like Premium in other games or what?
Activity: 105
This game looks very nicely made and I'm really happy its being brought into the blockchain. I look forward to seeing the developments that will be made after the ICO is concluded.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Hello all,

Project looks so great

I am happy to part of this great project.

Sincerely
Activity: 672
It's good that you use a platform of waves. I have a few coins, i use them for your ico
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
I played the game and liked it very much. I hope you improve the game in the future. I'm very hopeful about the project.

Yes me too , this game very nice artwork  and I like the music background.
already good for card game, at least players will not get bored with this game
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
the project look gorgeus , join the signature and i am ready to get into ico as well! I will give my 100% support the dev team
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I played the game and liked it very much. I hope you improve the game in the future. I'm very hopeful about the project.

Yes me too , this game very nice artwork  and I like the music background.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
What do we get in return Sir ?
In return you can enjoy playing the game the dev made. And many more like trading the coin. Anyway,  I haven't done my full research about this but you can see most of their goal on the Whitepaper.
And as far as I'm concerned many people have downloaded the game already and played it, they even left positive feedbacks too.
Activity: 462
A lot of ico in this month, but I'm more interested in joining ShadowToken, hopefully this project is a success.

I joined in a signature campaign. Smiley

Yeah me too., I know that this Shadowtoken is an interesting ICO project because they has interesting game! and this ico project will also succeed.

Yes right, when too much ICO of course we have to selectively choose which ICO is the best and profitable, no doubt that from the user reviews then Shadowtoken is the best ICO.
Ive joined here too because i believe that it would be success and as i check for it i review also these ico.
Activity: 84

Please post on first/top page the ShadowToken asset ID on waves dex so that investors can see on your ico to buy the right asset dev. Thanks.

Sure, it's been formatted a bit better on the first post now.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
What do we get in return Sir ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Perhaps many abusive tokens are launched on the waves blockchain so we are inevitably encountering the problem of fake assets. Although every token id is unique but duplicate asset names are possible. So what id ShadowToken on waves dex dev ?

With the new update to http://waveswallet.io any unverified assets no longer even show their name. ShadowToken is verified already, so it will have a green checkmark next to it.

Name: ShadowToken   |   Symbol: SHDW   |   Platform: Waves
Asset ID: ETLzrCpBqTrpyuMGdiVLBPZnUoKwte88oVdJjoFi5R2h

Please post on first/top page the ShadowToken asset ID on waves dex so that investors can see on your ico to buy the right asset dev. Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
I played cards before, I want to see this token on the market cap with its big price. Many investors will attract on this because all of us know the playing cards like this. I think it is the best ICO again. It is a privilege to work with the team.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I believe if Supercell or King created their own crypto few years ago .. They are more than wealthier than today. So congrats to Shadow for having a wonderful game back with their own crypto currency. This would be a big hit as the game is available from all devices: PC, MAC, Android ,IOS! 
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
A lot of ico in this month, but I'm more interested in joining ShadowToken, hopefully this project is a success.

Yeah me too., I know that this Shadowtoken is an interesting ICO project because they has interesting game! and this ico project will also succeed.

Yes right, when too much ICO of course we have to selectively choose which ICO is the best and profitable, no doubt that from the user reviews then Shadowtoken is the best ICO.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

Pages:
Jump to: