Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 63. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
The game android app is kind of old, and since 2012 there is a lot of other game (Hearthstone leading) prettier and more attractive. If you get enough money to make a new one? Or just pay employees? 5/6 year for a game is old enough...

The translation in game is poor, it is only about HUD but all cards are in english (they are probably picture). If you want to get more players, do you plan to ask for translation of cards? (with mturk or even giving some shadow token for that?).

I think after the ICO, they will start to upgrade the game. I'll download the android version of this game and will post my review here if i will ike it or not, since the ICO will start that's the only time we will know if the new board members has plans on upgrading the game or improving it, i hope we can also get an answer to shadow era on what will be the future plans on this game.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Bitcoin is in uptrend again, this will have positive impact on ShadowToken ICO. There were a lot of FUD about August 1st date but now it's all gone. I expect a successful ICO.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
It seems many us here wants to invest here and no wonder many investors are attracted too.
As this ico has a great platform and the team is working hard to make all this happen.

It is always interesting with the platform-related games, especially shadowtoken is the first full-scale trading card game on mobile.
they also have a lot of good reviews on the playstore or appstore. I'm sure many people are interested investing on this token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
It seems many us here wants to invest here and no wonder many investors are attracted too.
As this ico has a great platform and the team is working hard to make all this happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Hello !
Are the players aware of this token? And what do they think?

Good luck for this  great project !
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
The game android app is kind of old, and since 2012 there is a lot of other game (Hearthstone leading) prettier and more attractive. If you get enough money to make a new one? Or just pay employees? 5/6 year for a game is old enough...

The translation in game is poor, it is only about HUD but all cards are in english (they are probably picture). If you want to get more players, do you plan to ask for translation of cards? (with mturk or even giving some shadow token for that?).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
This project will be one of the best this month, in my honest opinion

I will be investing in this, I really like online card games like Heartstone  Smiley
yeah iam so excited with this project, i'll be wait until ICO ends and game launch. i'll be try it Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Excited by this one. Game tokens have a great future  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This project will be one of the best this month, in my honest opinion

I will be investing in this, I really like online card games like Heartstone  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i think it will be a good ICO.
it is Waves-based and makes profit distribution more attractive.
i'm thinking of making a small investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
This ICO looks so promising and the support from the game from it's reviews are great,
Good Luck to ShadowToken, more power!

Yes as it seems it will be a successful one after the crowdsale.
And wishing this token will soon be able listed in bittrex and liquio.io and other exchanges.
Long live to shadow token!

Absolutely. It will leave high profits in long walks. Gamers will be very helpful. I think the great advantage of being on the WAVES platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
What do you think about the project? I have entered the bounty, but I have concerns about investment. What do you guys think? Is it worth investing to project ? I look at project's images it's  so beautifully and encouraging to invest Smiley I follow closely to sylon and  did not enter any projects that do not really earn. so i want to  enter ico for this reason, but I'm still not sure.

I think this is a good project. Multiplayer walking games on the android, PC, and MAC platforms are very interesting and will be a lot of people using them.
If you are hesitant to invest, I suggest you not to invest. But need to know this project is held by sylon, you know sylon? His project never fails. Wink

yeah i know sylon. i follow to him/her from Encryptotel. and i m joined all the signature bountys to managed by sylon. but this time I want to be included in the project .I can wait a little longer.In the meantime, i will  learned a little more details for project..

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
This ICO looks so promising and the support from the game from it's reviews are great,

Yes as it seems it will be a successful one after the crowdsale.
And wishing this token will soon be able listed in bittrex and liquio.io and other exchanges.
Long live to shadow token!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
This is my first time participating in the games project. I think this is the most special project I know. They have clear and accurate information, there is a game for us to entertain and I am a fan of these Shadow Era games. I hope this project will attract many big investors and will be successful
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
No apprehension with Sylon who is a manager at the top.

This makes several campaigns that I do and which he is manager and every time everything is perfect.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Only those who read about the project can appreciate it and personally I believe this project will be successful.
ICO will start soon and they have a good advertising to spread awareness to people, this will success.

Correct, those who read about the project can appreciate this token. The budget for signature campaign is too high compare to the other. They have facebook campaign, twitter and etc, can signature campaign can handle all to advertise this campaign to success? I hope this is a good idea to promote this and hopefully this project will success.

It all depends on how the team thinks their potential market is, most of facebook and social media bounty participants are bots, but it is very easy to monitor spammers on the forum. Sylon is their campaign manager and a good one indeed he must have advice them on this too.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Very little information about shadow token, who is the founder of token shadow? Who are the people on the team? Why do not you use etherum wallet? What is the price of shadow tokens? Is the token shadow game already released on android? I want to try
I hope this project will be successful. Good luck dev

Can the Thread Author, post more details? Thank you.
And i am currently backreading, that heated argument with Shadow Era and Shadow Token
I think the best thing you that you can get relevant information about what you really need is by accessing their
website here http://shadowtoken.io/. Read everything so you will be convince before you invest.

I think someone posted here that they hope the ico and the earning will have escrow to attract more investors.
When it comes to ICO it's best if there is a escrow so the investors will be confident with their money.
Anyway, the ICO hasn't started yet so we just have to wait for the formal announcement of the devs.
Very little information about shadow token, who is the founder of token shadow? Who are the people on the team? Why do not you use etherum wallet? What is the price of shadow tokens? Is the token shadow game already released on android? I want to try

And i am currently backreading, that heated argument with Shadow Era and Shadow Token
I think the best thing you that you can get relevant information about what you really need is by accessing their
website here http://shadowtoken.io/. Read everything so you will be convince before you invest.

I think someone posted here that they hope the ico and the earning will have escrow to attract more investors.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Pages:
Jump to: