Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - page 7. (Read 10532 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Tomorrow is the day !

Do not forget : August 10th 12:00 UTC ! Countdown available at https://shopeo.io/ico !

Remember, w8ng)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Tomorrow is the day !

Do not forget : August 10th 12:00 UTC ! Countdown available at https://shopeo.io/ico !
Activity: 391
I will take time to read it closely, this article, and I case I find the answer to if I should invest or not, I will do a choice accordingly. And since I have a big budget, I should be able to make a good investment. But from first sight looks cool Wink !
Activity: 267

Mastering Shopeo

Any question you had about Shopeo will find its answer here !

Wow that's truly awesome bro! I feel proud of wearing your signature, and my wallet also! Grin I am feeling like those SHP tokens will be worth much more in the future... Roll Eyes
Activity: 392

Mastering Shopeo

done reading.. thank you for the update.
 atleast it more like of a detailed summary in there. its easy to understand
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Shopeo is a decentralised platform

BUILT-IN TRUST

Because people that scammed other will be able to be tagged this way. In fact, after a scammed buyer will be able to prove he got scammed, a Shopeo administrator will be able to get him tagged and reaching the bottom of any research.

so Whether it is decentralised or centrallised?
somebody would be tagged means it's a centrally platform? Is it?

No, it is totally decentralised. A buyer that feel fooled submit a case to the Shopeo Assembly, and then delegates vote or whether the seller scammed or not. In case it is proven he is, the Shopeo Assembly, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) will automatically send a scam token to the seller smart contract, making the GUI show the scammer tag, and making the search engine of Shopeo putting him at the bottom of the search results.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
i'm sure this project will be successfull project. the developers team can bring this project to project purposes. good job for the team.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
This seems to be a promising project in the future. I think all investors will be involved in this project because this is definitely a project that will grow in the future and will be listed on major exchanges.
Activity: 262
Shopeo is a decentralised platform

BUILT-IN TRUST

Because people that scammed other will be able to be tagged this way. In fact, after a scammed buyer will be able to prove he got scammed, a Shopeo administrator will be able to get him tagged and reaching the bottom of any research.

so Whether it is decentralised or centrallised?
somebody would be tagged means it's a centrally platform? Is it?

Activity: 423
Seems to be competing with monetha project or will someday cooperate?
This project is equally moving in the field of e-commerce. Hopefully this can be the foremost with existing support  Wink
with a concept that is so interesting to establish cooperation with several merchants who want to sell their products, hope to see this ico success to be real and become a decentralized e-commerce that is free from fraud Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Very great article ! I now know that Shopeo is a solid project. Good luck for the ICO !
legendary

Mastering Shopeo

Why refused my account Fb, I have joined this...

Your status has been changed to accepted since we have now been able to verify your friend number.
Activity: 166
Why refused my account Fb, I have joined this...
i'am joined ARTICLE CAMPAIGN in project Shopeo. good luck and succses project shopeo.

thanks you

You wrote a great article! However at the end it is still written "For more details about Project Token Rivetz, you can read it through :" Smiley. Please change that and I will change your status to accepted right away!
Reserve German translation dev
thank you

Sorry but the German translation already has been taken. If you wish so you can still participate in other bounties!
Activity: 139
i'am joined ARTICLE CAMPAIGN in project Shopeo. good luck and succses project shopeo.

thanks you
Activity: 154
Reserve German translation dev
thank you
Activity: 391
This is nice to see you promoting your thread in local sections, but however I am currently waiting for something big to choose whether to invest or not. Frankly, this is currently the project with the most qualities, the project the most promising, but I still need to see if the team will turn it into something good or not. I joined the signature campaign because I believe in the project, but I still need a huge update or at least a more detailled explanations of how you will do. There is a great potential, and I am feeling like you have talent, but you are not very clear in your explantions. So impress me and I will invest in SHP. I am hard to seduce but if you do so, count me in with a substantial investment !
legendary

Salut la France !

Shopeo ANN thread is now available in French at : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-shopeo-amazon-decentralise-incubateur-dico-debute-le-10-aout-2070005. Stay tuned to know more about Shopeo, the decentralised e-commerce platform !
Pages:
Jump to: