Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SHOPEO - DECENTRALISED E-COMMERCE ON ETHEREUM - page 8. (Read 10532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Hey Russia !

Shopeo ANN thread is now available in Russian at : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-shopeo-2062968. Stay tuned to know more about Shopeo, the e-commerce game changer !
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Big big project, will be following futher news.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sorry i forgot to put signature campaign and avatar because of my real work busy,  Cry Cry and now i have done it please you update spreadsheets no. 52

No problem! Your status has been changed accordingly. Happy posting! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Very young team. No programmer, enthusiast blockchain...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I like the enthusiasm of very ambitious team to bring blockchain innovation to these markets. It will be perfect combination of old and digital technology to take the commerce and trade at new peaks. I am also interested in the project and will keep it watching.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi dev, Whether the registration has failed because the unreadable facebook link can be repeated registration or just change the registration.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/

Shopeo has partnered with FrilledShark to offer his trading spreadsheet at launch on Shopeo.

FrilledShark?
They are very professional,
This will make shopeo more famous and will definitely ico success

That is really interesting, I can agree with aioc. If they do all as it right they blow industry. Or lose all.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

Shopeo has partnered with FrilledShark to offer his trading spreadsheet at launch on Shopeo.

FrilledShark?
They are very professional,
This will make shopeo more famous and will definitely ico success
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Very interesting concept, there are millions of shoppers online and online shop is a billion dollar industry, if they can do it right and get a lot of support from investors this project could explode, I will follow this project and see how it will evolve into big thing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Sorry i forgot to put signature campaign and avatar because of my real work busy,  Cry Cry and now i have done it please you update spreadsheets no. 52

Better to post it at the bounties thread, or at least send a pm to the campaign manager so he will notify it faster. Just to avoid he miss your post here.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

goodjob dev
keep update and hard work To bring this project to success
Hopefully ico sales later smoothly and can reach the target
Activity: 854

Awesome ! At least it proves there is people believing in this project ! I know people do not like when other people say that, but for me, nothing is more appropriate here than "to the moon" !

I have been using frill spreadsheet for past 3 months...
developer is very active in resolving query and good that it partners with Shopeo
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
First partnership was impressive I guess. I have heard of FrilledShark already in the past, so knowing he is partnering with this ICO reassures me. But the second one is above the first one. They are strong mining guys, and they could help the ICO in a serious manner I guess. I will be keeping a look at this ICO, looks impressive.
Activity: 391
There is only 17 days from the announcement released to the ICO begin. I think it is too short for more people to do some deep research. Anyway, wish this project to be successful.

17 days is more than enough to understand the potential of this project ! This is of course just a potential, I am still waiting to see something truly awesome to invest. I am hardly convinced, but when I am I am truly in. In case this project meet my needs, I will probably invest more than 25 ETH.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I  interested in this coin.is any bounty option available for the coin.?  How to join the bounty ?

Yes, you can find the bounty thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-shopeo-decentralised-e-commerce-on-ethereum-ico-live-2058479.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I  interested in this coin.is any bounty option available for the coin.?  How to join the bounty ?
Activity: 742
There is only 17 days from the announcement released to the ICO begin. I think it is too short for more people to do some deep research. Anyway, wish this project to be successful.
Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
You have a solid project with good established partners. Now what I am just waiting is visuals from what you will be offering, and I case you can show us this and that it is impressive, I will be one of your investors !
Activity: 391
This new partner is simply awesome! Do you image that? They have more than 1000 graphic cards, this is simply awesome that they join Shopeo!
Pages:
Jump to: