Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Very nice program and Thank you so much for this great program for being apart
Activity: 294
Everything is really cool .. I respect the developers, good luck in development. It looks like the project has a bright future ..
Activity: 70
Very cool project, with pleasure I accept participation!
Just reading the Whitepaper. If SINT can deliver half of what is proposed, it has to be the most exciting project out there. Especially for businesses.
Activity: 84
ello. I'm happy to be here. Team see serious and business-like approach to business. How many tokens will be created?
I watched the presentation and the Team doing their best to the very detaield of their project. I liked it
The project is very unique and promising, it would be great in the future, I am following and supporting this project.
a very interesting project for everyone, it is therefore mandatory for everyone to support this project, may all successful people with this project
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.
Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think this is a good project, I see this project will make a transaction simple between fiAT to cryptocurrency or cryptocurency to fiat. this is a great innovation with platform providing instant transaction for crypto world, so we can make a simple transaction with instant deposit and instant withdraw , low cost, unlimited and smooth access to cryptocurrency asset. I am great and happy with this innovation, and than I see the team development have a solid team. as I know good and solid team will make a project success, so I suggest you to make a great team development. I hope it is become true. and I am very happy can join and support this project. thank
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea
Can I use MyEtherWallet or MIST to recive your tokens?
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
No, tokens will be unlocked after the ICO ends.
 Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
What have you done for investors?
The Sint Platform is a basic tool for newcomers and experienced investors operating on the cryptocurrency market.

It will enable conversion and transfers of funds held in any currency into cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the platform, the transfer of assets to the digital currency market becomes smooth and hassle-free. It will enable them to execute trades when market conditions are favourable. It will also allow them to quickly realise profits from their cryptocurrency investments by withdrawing capital and converting it into the chosen fiat currency. Most importantly, it will provide a comprehensive solution bridging the gap between funds accumulated in banks and large cryptocurrency exchanges.
What have you done for investors?
please let us know about the SIN token
The most important aspect of the platform, which will attract investors’ attention like a magnet.
Each user will be able to exchange fiat to SIN, SIN to CRYPTO, CRYPTO to SIN, SIN to fiat with no fees using the Sint Platform. This unique functionality will make it a desirable trading tool among both large market participants and small players. The platform guarantees speed, scalability and security of processed transactions thanks to its proven and extremely stable foundation in the form of the Ethereum network on which the token will be based. As the perfect tool for making profits of arbitrage, it will be an irreplaceable intermediary currency for transferring money between exchanges. All traders will additionally benefit from listing the SIN token on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. The only way to distribute SIN is an ICO, during which 82% of all tokens will be distributed.

The SIN token is not subject to inflation.
Conversely, the virtual currency is deflationary, because the number of coins in circulation is predetermined and will be defined in our Smart Contract. Sin transactions are anonymous – when you pay for the exchange service on our platform you make a regular transfer like in the case of any other cryptocurrency. Fees for sending Sin between different wallets are symbolic – you pay the so-called miners, who make their connections available so that the virtual coin can be sent to the recipient. In practice, this is only a few cents – less than in the case of a traditional wire transfer. The fee may not be charged at all but paying the fee will give you credibility and speed up the transfer. Transactions are carried out in real time, almost immediately – no matter where you are sending your funds. You do not have to use any intermediaries – Sin transfers are free from expensive and usually unfavourable currency conversions. Each payment is guaranteed by an entry in blockchain algorithm, so you avoid the risk of losing money. Your account cannot be blocked, thanks to the peer-to-peer network. Only you are involved in the transaction. The system is very secure – it has been proven that it is practically impossible to break into your wallet if, of course, you follow the standard security rules. Sin is the simplest way to become an investor – you are the master of your finances.

Pages:
Jump to: