Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What kind? Tell, interested.
Google Authenticator

A smartphone application that allows you to generate one-time login codes. Each time you enter your Sint password, a window pops up, and you have to enter the code generated by the Google application. This is a great way to secure your account because it requires a separate device – even if someone breaks into your computer, they will not have access to your phone and they won’t be able to log in.
E-mail codes

A simpler method that does not require downloading Google Authenticator app to your phone. Every time you log in, you will receive a confirmation code in an email that you must enter into the pop-up window after you have filled in your password.
We are aware that all financial transactions carried out using the Sint Platform must meet the highest security standards. We make every effort to abide by the most stringent standards, a claim which is supported by external audits.
Activity: 112
What about security?
We monitor suspicious activity in real time. Two-factor authentication is another option that will help you make your account secure, and when you enable it, nobody else will be able to log in using only your password. Two-factor authentication requires an additional component, which makes accessing your account very difficult for third parties. You have several methods to choose from.
What is the most important aspect of the platform?
Each user will be able to exchange fiat to SIN, SIN to CRYPTO, CRYPTO to SIN, SIN to fiat with no fees using the Sint Platform. This unique functionality will make it a desirable trading tool among both large market participants and small players. The platform guarantees speed, scalability and security of processed transactions thanks to its proven and extremely stable foundation in the form of the Ethereum network on which the token will be based. As the perfect tool for making profits of arbitrage, it will be an irreplaceable intermediary currency for transferring money between exchanges. All traders will additionally benefit from listing the SIN token on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. The only way to distribute SIN is an ICO, during which 82% of all tokens will be distributed.
What is the most important aspect of the platform?
Hey. What about the team?
The project is being developed by blockchain enthusiasts and people with experience in the new technologies sector. We believe it is this blend of talent that will help us achieve commercial success.
Sint will provide a comprehensive solution for cryptocurrency users which is clearly lacking in today’s marketplace. It will unify the financial market with the rapidly growing cryptocurrency market and make it more accessible to ordinary people.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I hope there will be no restriction on the completion of Fiat.
What will be if you don't reach a softcap? Will there be a refund?
Activity: 294
guys if you have a metamask wallet you can just give that ethereum address
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!)))
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Do I need to verify my identity to take part in Sint ICO?  
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.
Does the need KYC for bounty participants? I participated in your your bounty campaign on bountyplatform.io and how long can be get paid after the end of a bounty campaign?
Activity: 462
One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! This is an awesome concept and very good team! I’m wishing you great success!
I totally agree with the most worthwhile investment ICO I’ve seen so far in 2018. I think SINT will be the absolute dark horse of 2018, no doubt.
Activity: 84
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!)))
A cool project with a good plan. I think this project has a future and it will meet all expectations!
Activity: 84
One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! This is an awesome concept and very good team! I’m wishing you great success!
Activity: 266
Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
No, tokens will be unlocked after the ICO ends.

Is there information about the exchanges? On which exchanges do you plan to add a token?
Pages:
Jump to: