Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Still excited how you handle your work and how great you care about us the community!
Activity: 112
SINT.GLOBAL is one of the projects that is well-developed, future projects for everyone, I love to work for this project
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
No, tokens will be unlocked after the ICO ends.
Activity: 182
Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
Activity: 36
nice project guys. But please how can i help in the content creation campaign since there is no link on this thread indicating so.
Do I need to verify my identity to take part in Sint ICO? 
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.

When will the tokens be credited to my wallet? 
All tokens purchased during the ICO will be transferred to your wallet according to the Smart Contract directly after your contribution. The tokens from the referral program, bonuses and bounties will be transferred by the end of May 2018 at the latest.
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.

When will the tokens be credited to my wallet? 
Hello! What are the benefits of investing in SIN token? 
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free.
What is your hardcap? 
After reaching $12M token sale will be closed.
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free.
What is your hardcap? 
Activity: 70
Activity: 294
most advisers are not allowed to buy in , they are awarded tokens as payment , however their tokens should remain locked for certain amount of time by smart contract , in your campaign is there some restrictions for them?
Activity: 84
Every single person I’ve shown hacken to has been extremely impressed. It is really just a matter of being under the radar atm. That will change tho and some here will unfortunately miss the boat 🚣‍♀️
Activity: 112
Of course, the market is already so bad. Why should I join ico? Is it better to wait for it to fall below the issue price after it is listed?
Activity: 84
I see this is going to be a blast in the near future. Let's help our friends know about it
Pages:
Jump to: