Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes it is really exciting, seems like our investments will become fruitful again, we just need bullish moentum and volume from here, i think we need to reach 1000 billion market cap for massive gains.
Activity: 112
Do you enjoy it when seeing the price rising quickly? That feeling must be very excited... share it
Activity: 84
Thank you sir for your information. I will look at the reviews and certainly read them so that I understand this project better. Wink
Activity: 70
Now just need to wait for the dream come true
How will you increase number of service providers, retailers and on-line customers?
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
I can't wait to see this moving ahead
Activity: 51
Great project. I learned everything I wanted, this is a promising project. I wish them success! keep it up
Really. Everything looks promising. I hope everything will turn out.
Activity: 266
Great project. I learned everything I wanted, this is a promising project. I wish them success! keep it up
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?  Smiley
No, tokens will be unlocked after the ICO ends.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Looking good project and i hope will be successful, is any bounty or airdrop, please send me link ?
 Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?  Smiley
Hola, sir.  How will the funds acquired as a result of the ICO be used?  Smiley
Software Development — 35%
Marketing and Sales — 20%
International Market Expansion — 15%
Partnership and Warranty — 15%
Operations — 10%
Legal — 5%
Hola, sir.  How will the funds acquired as a result of the ICO be used?  Smiley
What is the legal status of Sint?
Sint is a limited liability company (sp. z o.o.), with registered office in Poland.
Activity: 168
What is the legal status of Sint?
Hola! What will be the total number of SIN tokens in circulation?  Smiley
The total number of SIN tokens is 10 000 000 000. During the ICO, 8 200 000 000 tokens (82% of all tokens) will be available for purchase. The exact number of tokens in circulation will depend on the number of investors participating in various bonus stages.
All unsold tokens will be burned.

Who can not attend?
People living in the countries listed below are unable to participate in the ICO: United States of America, People's Republic of China (except for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), South Korea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea Region.
Activity: 168
The total number of SIN tokens is 10 000 000 000. During the ICO, 8 200 000 000 tokens (82% of all tokens) will be available for purchase. The exact number of tokens in circulation will depend on the number of investors participating in various bonus stages.

Who can not attend?
Pages:
Jump to: