Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 24. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hola! Wink Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
No, tokens will be unlocked after the ICO ends.
Activity: 168
Hola! Wink Will it be possible to trade SIN tokens directly after receiving them?
Activity: 266
Do I need to verify my identity to take part in Sint ICO?  Smiley
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.
When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?  Smiley
All tokens purchased during the ICO will be transferred to your wallet according to the Smart Contract directly after your contribution. The tokens from the referral program, bonuses and bounties will be transferred by the end of May 2018 at the latest.
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.
When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?  Smiley
Activity: 31
copper member
Activity: 2
Devs, I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt.

@Costgranda - Our aim is to be the Fastest Exchange Point, rather not biggest, unsold SIN token holder ;-)
So yes - all unsold SIN tokens will be burned.
What is your hardcap?  Smiley
After reaching $12M token sale will be closed. Smiley
Hello! What are the benefits of investing in SIN token?  Wink
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Devs, I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you not reach hard cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt.
Hello! What are the benefits of investing in SIN token?  Wink
Activity: 182
I studied this project. Are ready to draw a conclusion. This is a very innovative project, ready to support it. Good luck to the team. Smiley
Activity: 294
A cryptocurrency exchange account is mandatory for every investor in order to participate in trading. The largest cryptocurrency trading companies, such as Binance, Poloniex
and many others, do not provide the functionality of crediting an investor’s account with traditional fiat currencies at all. This raises a fundamental problem for investors: the inability to transfer funds seamlessly between assets.
Activity: 84
Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.
With the fast and extensive development of Blockchain technology, many opportunities for growing one’s capital have emerged.
Promotional marketing (promo marketing) is one of the most important marketing tools for retailers and brands worldwide today. And team do it well
Pages:
Jump to: