Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 23. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What about security? Smiley
We monitor suspicious activity in real time. Two-factor authentication is another option that will help you make your account secure, and when you enable it, nobody else will be able to log in using only your password. Two-factor authentication requires an additional component, which makes accessing your account very difficult for third parties. You have several methods to choose from.
Activity: 266
How about inflation? Smiley
Conversely, the virtual currency is deflationary, because the number of coins in circulation is predetermined and will be defined in our Smart Contract. Sin transactions are anonymous – when you pay for the exchange service on our platform you make a regular transfer like in the case of any other cryptocurrency. Fees for sending Sin between different wallets are symbolic – you pay the so-called miners, who make their connections available so that the virtual coin can be sent to the recipient. In practice, this is only a few cents – less than in the case of a traditional wire transfer. The fee may not be charged at all but paying the fee will give you credibility and speed up the transfer. Transactions are carried out in real time, almost immediately – no matter where you are sending your funds. You do not have to use any intermediaries – Sin transfers are free from expensive and usually unfavourable currency conversions. Each payment is guaranteed by an entry in blockchain algorithm, so you avoid the risk of losing money. Your account cannot be blocked, thanks to the peer-to-peer network. Only you are involved in the transaction. The system is very secure – it has been proven that it is practically impossible to break into your wallet if, of course, you follow the standard security rules. Sin is the simplest way to become an investor – you are the master of your finances.
What is the most important aspect of the platform? Smiley
Each user will be able to exchange fiat to SIN, SIN to CRYPTO, CRYPTO to SIN, SIN to fiat with no fees using the Sint Platform. This unique functionality will make it a desirable trading tool among both large market participants and small players. The platform guarantees speed, scalability and security of processed transactions thanks to its proven and extremely stable foundation in the form of the Ethereum network on which the token will be based. As the perfect tool for making profits of arbitrage, it will be an irreplaceable intermediary currency for transferring money between exchanges. All traders will additionally benefit from listing the SIN token on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. The only way to distribute SIN is an ICO, during which 82% of all tokens will be distributed.
What is the most important aspect of the platform? Smiley
Hey. What about the team? Smiley
The project is being developed by blockchain enthusiasts and people with experience in the new technologies sector. We believe it is this blend of talent that will help us achieve commercial success.
Sint will provide a comprehensive solution for cryptocurrency users which is clearly lacking in today’s marketplace. It will unify the financial market with the rapidly growing cryptocurrency market and make it more accessible to ordinary people.
Activity: 84
So I’ve been hearing about people having issues investing in crypto. Among the most common ones are the fact that in order to get started people have to give away their personal info to create an account in an exchange and then they have to deposit funds. This process can take a million years. Just curious, what other specific frustrations do you have when it comes to investing in crypto?
Activity: 70
Typically, many campaigns have the main branch (English-speaking if the project is foreign) and several local branches. If you are more or less good at English, I would advise you to watch the campaign immediately in the original branch.
Activity: 112
When I was starting online business, I have spent some time to find the right experienced people who were willing to share experience. I think that this is one of the main key to success in online investement! And I see team done a great job! I'm surelly in!
Activity: 294
Everyone just have to be extra. cautious. The infos are very good ones. Keep it up guys, let's create a save and healthy environment for our blockchain future!
I'm interested and planning to buy and trade bitcoin and other altcoin and as a newbie, I still don't  know where and how to start, I still studying the trading system and all the pieces of information and warnings. I like the idea of ICO. It can gime much more profit.
 The solutions that currently exist on the cryptocurrency market strongly hamper investors and may be a direct cause of trading losses.Thank's to such projects we will be more secure.
Will there be an escrow to your campaign?
By whom?
ICOs reached a total funding amount of 3.8 billion USD with over 200 ICOs being launched in 2017. It is expected that 2018 will even surpass these numbers. How people can trust to your project?
Its main objective is to be a gateway to the flow of assets between investors and existing exchanges with a wellestablished market position. Supporting all the popular online payment methods, it allows the investors to convert funds from fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies and join campaign! I'll use MyEtherWallet to contribute.
Decentralization leads to a more even distribution of costs and revenues, towards a more transparent decision-making mechanism. The most important technology that provides distributed mechanisms for storing information and making decisions is the blockchain. This simple and effective mechanism allows placement of confidential data in an open environment, solving cryptographic tasks to verify anonymous transactions
Wanted to ask, will this coin be minible? Because it would give more advantages to me.
A provisional solution, which investors are forced to use, requires depositing fiat money in smaller cryptocurrency exchanges. Such transactions are often subject to high fees and unfavourable exchange rates.
Pages:
Jump to: