Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 30. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Please tell us about the advantages of crypto currency. I was interested in the project, I would like to know everything in detail. Smiley
• Anonymous transactions – the users do not have to provide their data, their addresses consisting of digits, as well as lowercase and uppercase letters can be changed for each transfer;
• Secure storage and transfer – marginal risk of losing funds when encrypting the wallet, as well as checks preventing the double transfer of the same coin to several people at once;
• Quick transfers from anywhere in the world, as long as there is Internet access;
• No fees or very low fees – transactions without intermediaries; •   Convenience and ease of use – the users do not have to provide any data, only their wallet address;
• P2P (peer-to-peer) networking – there is no owner or manager, so nobody is able to block any accounts;
• Limited and strictly planned supply;
• Independence from governments and banking systems;
• No limitations – cryptocurrencies do not have to be exchanged for other currencies, even if you are in another country.

And tell me more Blockchain  Smiley
Activity: 224
Hey. Please tell us about the advantages of crypto currency. I was interested in the project, I would like to know everything in detail. Smiley
• Anonymous transactions – the users do not have to provide their data, their addresses consisting of digits, as well as lowercase and uppercase letters can be changed for each transfer;
• Secure storage and transfer – marginal risk of losing funds when encrypting the wallet, as well as checks preventing the double transfer of the same coin to several people at once;
• Quick transfers from anywhere in the world, as long as there is Internet access;
• No fees or very low fees – transactions without intermediaries; •   Convenience and ease of use – the users do not have to provide any data, only their wallet address;
• P2P (peer-to-peer) networking – there is no owner or manager, so nobody is able to block any accounts;
• Limited and strictly planned supply;
• Independence from governments and banking systems;
• No limitations – cryptocurrencies do not have to be exchanged for other currencies, even if you are in another country.
Activity: 37
Activity: 83
Very good project... I thought it is very profitable project
Activity: 308
#JOIN

Telegram campaign

Telegram url: https://t.me/Lucashai

#JOIN

Twitter campaign

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Lucashai95
Activity: 4
Activity: 10
Activity: 9
Activity: 71
Activity: 140
Great idea!
gonna follow your updates
Activity: 84
Fallow twitter join telegram  SingUp account everything done but I didn’t get SINT google form link🙁

Also searching for it. But can't find it.

Maybe some Faceboo rules. Let's wait for an answer from a team!
Activity: 12
Its a very good project

And a very promissing with a strong team. Like it much
Activity: 10
Activity: 84
Fallow twitter join telegram  SingUp account everything done but I didn’t get SINT google form link🙁

Also searching for it. But can't find it.
Activity: 107
Great feeling with on first look, i hope its goes a long way in future and its helps us good experience to deal with crypto, good luck with all the best.
Activity: 83
Good concept , hope it will work. Strong more your community.
Activity: 123
It looks encourage and interesting project . I'm happy to be a part of the project and
Wish a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: