Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 27. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
 Is it possible to contribute using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or a bank transfer?  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi! i has partycipiate in twitter campain, but my stakes does not count. that's because of low age of twitter account ( only 2 month) can i keep work or my work will be failed?
Activity: 224
Goodnight. Who can not participate? Smiley
People living in the countries listed below are unable to participate in the ICO: United States of America, People's Republic of China (except for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), South Korea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea Region.
Goodnight. Who can not participate? Smiley
The system is very secure – it has been proven that it is practically impossible to break into your wallet if, of course, you follow the standard security rules. Sin is the simplest way to become an investor – you are the master of your finances.
Merit: 10
Hello there Smiley
Can I know who is in charge of the Marketing department?
We have two YouTube Channels with a total of 20.000 Subscribers who are mainly interested in Cryptocurrencies.
Sin transfers are free from expensive and usually unfavourable currency conversions. Each payment is guaranteed by an entry in blockchain algorithm, so we will avoid the risk of losing money. Your account cannot be blocked, thanks to the peer-to-peer network. Only we are involved in the transaction.
Activity: 43
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
This is a good idea crypts exchanging with fiat.. Make alot of sense..
Hey. So you get a complete solution? Smiley
Information from the site.
Sint will provide a comprehensive solution for cryptocurrency users which is clearly lacking in today’s marketplace. It will unify the financial market with the rapidly growing cryptocurrency market and make it more accessible to ordinary people.
Hey. So you get a complete solution? Smiley
When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?  Smiley
All tokens purchased during the ICO will be transferred to your wallet according to the Smart Contract directly after your contribution. The tokens from the referral program, bonuses and bounties will be transferred by the end of May 2018 at the latest.
Activity: 182
 When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?  Smiley
Tell us about the percentage distribution Smiley
Software Development35%
Marketing and Sales20%
International Market Expansion15%
Partnership and Warranty15%
Operations10%
Legal 5%