Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 34. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
With a lot of exchange project in now a days?
What is the best offers will this project give to the users
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What are the advantages for participating in the project? Smiley
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free. Smiley
What is your hardcap?  Smiley
Activity: 21
SINT.Global is a nice project. I'm waiting for
Activity: 224
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free. Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Please give the link for bounty thread
What is Sint? If briefly and in your own words Smiley
Sint is a platform used for quickly exchanging traditional fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies and vice versa. It will be a one-step platform, integrating all popular online payment channels, banking transactions and cryptocurrency markets.
What is Sint? If briefly and in your own words Smiley
Activity: 166
I was checking out most of your team's Linkedin.. Why doesn't most of the team members don't have a picture on their profiles?
Activity: 14
An intriguing project. In our time it's hard to find something good. But you guys are fine fellows.
Activity: 39
SINT global having  a unique idea. No fee or commission for sint holders, I think it's worth to exist among us
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Quite an interesting project. I'll study it. The initial view is a very strong idea.
Hey. I agree, the project is very interesting. And the team is open to the public. This makes one understand that the project is taken seriously.
Good afternoon. Quite an interesting project. I'll study it. The initial view is a very strong idea.
Activity: 203
Merit: 16
I can and I will :)
Looks professional and promising! Good luck Smiley
Activity: 33
why is there no link in your facebook to your site? something seem to be wrong...
Activity: 59
Hi guys ! I'm from Guadeloupe, glad to be here with you !

ps : your Facebook doesn't work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free. Good benefits.
Activity: 238
The idea of the project is clear, by the way, a very popular service. It was high time to do something like that. Really it is necessary to suffer a lot and lose money (on the Commission) because of greed of cryptocurrency exchanges. That is very costly and inconvenient.
Pages:
Jump to: