Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains - page 3. (Read 32811 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
June 22, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
New map: The pits of Atash – Part 1

It’s been a while since we launched our last playable Arena so we are extremely happy to share with you the progress on our upcoming new map: Atash, the fighting pits at the desert of Pieso. This map is kind of an open secret since we already streamed some matches on our first layout on our Twitch channel but it feels good to make it official and share some awesome concept art with you.
https://playskara.com/new-map-the-pits-of-atash-part-1/

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
What about the regulation of this process? Who will be the arbiter? Huh

I think these and many other questions you are interested in, you will be able to answer the developers of this project in their official telegram to the group. And here they almost never come. But the project and the game are really very interesting, the main thing is to develop and advertise more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
 What about the regulation of this process? Who will be the arbiter? Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
Bringing better user experience to blockchain — the point of view of a game designer.
SKRT is the official virtual currency of the videogame and universe of Skara. You can trade SKRT on Mercatox!
https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/bringing-better-user-experience-to-blockchain-the-point-of-view-of-a-game-designer-acbc7e62fd78

The whole project and the game itself certainly have a great potential for growth and fame. The team here is very good and can be seen that he loves his work, they have been doing this project for a long time. But here is the token itself, so far it has not been appreciated and it is possible to say that it is not possible to buy it. But I think that the time will come and the demand will appear ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 11, 2018, 06:58:52 AM
I see that the last few posts can safely receive the award "captain obvious"))) You are certainly guys lads, but why are you writing something that the reader of this branch is already aware of?
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 09, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
This is one of those projects in which the difference between the "quick cash" dumbs and the long term holders will be huge!! I love this project and believe this has all the conditions to rise sky high  Grin
cheers
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
June 05, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
Skara The Blade Remains, I greet you. Please, please tell me how to get your bounty rewards (twitter facebook). Thank you in advance.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
Bringing better user experience to blockchain — the point of view of a game designer.
SKRT is the official virtual currency of the videogame and universe of Skara. You can trade SKRT on Mercatox!
https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/bringing-better-user-experience-to-blockchain-the-point-of-view-of-a-game-designer-acbc7e62fd78
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 02:53:57 PM
For projects like this there is a future for the gaming industry. Games are very popular so the campaign has the right to be successful.
♦♣♥♠
June 03, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
What are you going to do with tokens in order to decrease the amount of coins sold? Huh

Grin Great Token and only 20 mln. an other game which is also free, has a monthly turn over of 150 mln. selling items and weapons, so Skara will go sky high!!

( btw the price on Mercatox was around 3000 sat, so i put some FUD into this coin, that it was scam.. but it isn't and i just bought them today for aound 2000 sat, which is toooo cheap but i have  my coins so SKRT to the moon, i like this project)
It's really cognitive, but why did you just protsetiroval then Thurs octo then wrote before you? It's very impolite of you
Activity: 61
What are you going to do with tokens in order to decrease the amount of coins sold? Huh

Grin Great Token and only 20 mln. an other game which is also free, has a monthly turn over of 150 mln. selling items and weapons, so Skara will go sky high!!

( btw the price on Mercatox was around 3000 sat, so i put some FUD into this coin, that it was scam.. but it isn't and i just bought them today for aound 2000 sat, which is toooo cheap but i have  my coins so SKRT to the moon, i like this project)
Activity: 124

50% of the tokens used in our platform will be burnt so the total supply will diminish over time hence we expect an increase in value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
A good team with a completely new gaming platform. The project itself is very interesting. For such projects, the future of the gaming industry. Games - they have always been, are and will be. Transparency and high potential give the campaign the right to be successful. I wish the team good luck and success in realizing everything conceived.
Activity: 13
♦♣♥♠
Hi all, please join our Telegram channel if you want to keep in touch with the devs since we don't follow this thread so often. Cheers!
I have already joined in a long time, thank you. Now we are all waiting for the price to be good on the exchange. But it's a matter of time. Good luck to the developers. Hooray
Activity: 124
Hi all, please join our Telegram channel if you want to keep in touch with the devs since we don't follow this thread so often. Cheers!
Activity: 413
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
I wish good luck in the further development of the project.
Activity: 27
April 27, 2018, 12:52:02 PM
 I think this is a sign of the pumping process that will happen again. No doubt that investment will lead to a point of profit, don't be doubting it and remain optimistic.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
April 26, 2018, 08:12:07 AM
Guys hello. Can you please tell me when bounty hunters get their tokens? Was there anywhere this information? I read somewhere about it, but I lost this information.
Pages:
Jump to: