Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains - page 4. (Read 32811 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
Happy to announce that we have reached an agreement with Mercatox to list SKRT within the next few weeks. There are some technical issues that need to be sorted beforehand and we need to wait for them to clear their backlog before we get a final listing date, so we will give you more details once we have them. We will keep working on relationships with other exchanges in the meantime.

Of course, we need exchanges, especially since it's been a long time since the end of sales of tokens,
but personally I did not use either when this exchange and I do not have such a desire, I will not trade on this exchange.
I very much hope that such an interesting and promising project and game will soon be able to add a token to the good and popular exchanges.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
i have some worries about the price. Cesar saud that 1 token = 0,001ETH (0,6 USD). From the orther side Pablo told that there were offers for 2euro per token. shold it be like something between 0,6 usd and 2 euro? or what do you expect?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
I want to know if the feature is working or not yet Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
April 10, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
Happy to announce that we have reached an agreement with Mercatox to list SKRT within the next few weeks. There are some technical issues that need to be sorted beforehand and we need to wait for them to clear their backlog before we get a final listing date, so we will give you more details once we have them. We will keep working on relationships with other exchanges in the meantime.
Great news.
I understand correctly that the coins will be added to the myetherwallet on May 18?
Ie when the coin is already traded on the stock exchanges, then we can not do anything?
Activity: 151
April 10, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Wow, combining the game with the blockchain and the token, it's really great, and I find the game industry is on the front end.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 09, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
Great news. Now let see the price of Skara next week if it's going to be higher than the ICO price. If it's going to be lower I will be buying more coin.
Activity: 124
April 09, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
Will we soon see the stock exchanges?

We are working hard to make it happen!
It's good that they are working on this. When we go to the stock exchange, how much will we see? Or is it still too early to discuss?
Something different recently, after the release of the ICO, are worth a lot less.

The team communicates with the stock exchanges, but the stock exchanges are not in a hurry to confirm the addition of this token.
But I'm sure that the team will succeed and we will see not only trade, but also a good price for the token.
March 30, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

It's good that they are working on this. When we go to the stock exchange, how much will we see? Or is it still too early to discuss?
Something different recently, after the release of the ICO, are worth a lot less.
March 26, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

March 26, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
March 19, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

I see that this project has ended selling tokens and is very good.
And how there is information on adding this token to exchanges ?
And what news on the game and the nearest plans of the team of this project ?

In the telegram a few days ago they said that they would pay the bounty to the hunters within a few days. And everyone who wants to buy tokens is cheaper than they are sold in the game will be sent to the stock exchange. But what this exchange is not yet known
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

I see that this project has ended selling tokens and is very good.
And how there is information on adding this token to exchanges ?
And what news on the game and the nearest plans of the team of this project ?
March 13, 2018, 07:28:20 AM
I read the whole white paper and saw that E-sports seemed impressive. From what I heard, gambling has never been my career, so my knowledge is so small that my question is how to make investors get huge profits.

Thanks! The easy answer is, by raising the value of the token. So what we need to is make the token usable and desirable so people want to buy it and use it hence increasing the demand and raising the price. That is why we have many uses for the token and hope to get millions of players involved.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
I read the whole white paper and saw that E-sports seemed impressive. From what I heard, gambling has never been my career, so my knowledge is so small that my question is how to make investors get huge profits.
March 09, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
The same thing happened to me. Are you guys at all in your mind? You do not have the best start-up and bounty program ... So you decided to throw some. I honestly say in shock ...

Sorry i don't understand your problem. Can you please clarify?

What bounty, what row number, what is the issue?
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
March 09, 2018, 04:53:51 AM
The same thing happened to me. Are you guys at all in your mind? You do not have the best start-up and bounty program ... So you decided to throw some. I honestly say in shock ...
March 06, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
An interesting situation ....
Today I found out that I was simply removed from Facebook.
And rejected the account on twitter.
A couple of days ago I checked everything was good ...
Can anybody explain this to me .. Huh?

Hi, can you PM me in Telegram with your profiles? Cesar
Activity: 394
March 05, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

The project is excellent, the game is interesting and the team is big and experienced,
but so far very little advertising and PR in this project.
I hope the team will do this in the very near future, so that as many people around the world know about this game.
And for this token need exchanges
Activity: 476
March 04, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
An interesting situation ....
Today I found out that I was simply removed from Facebook.
And rejected the account on twitter.
A couple of days ago I checked everything was good ...
Can anybody explain this to me .. Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: