Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains - page 7. (Read 32811 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:41:17 AM
I've recently been told something about the gameplay that exists in Universe. I haven’t learnt anything special except the beautiful views. Can someone tell me more, and more detailed?
No problem. I have a playing experience and a pretty good one. I advise to try and understand on your experience. This game is worth it. As for the gameplay, it really is not only interesting, but also beautiful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
I've recently been told something about the gameplay that exists in Universe. I haven’t learnt anything special except the beautiful views. Can someone tell me more, and more detailed?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Right now there are a lot of games where gamers can be divided geographically. Are you going to have something like that? 
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
Can I create gentes in the game? I can see that there are a lot of opportunities to team up
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
At first glance, the project looks very interesting. I will examine the documents in more detail and possibly support you on the ICO.
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
How wide is the range of tools for characters’ creation?
Activity: 266
February 01, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
Will I be able to see transactions and expenses history in my wallet?
Activity: 392
February 01, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
Do I need to have in-game wallet or it will be outside the game?
In game wallet based on ETH. You will be able to see everything in there
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
I think the project team will have to handle a lot of things when it comes to tokens circulation in the game. Money is always important plus add some gambling thrill)) What about tech support?
Of course people will have questions but there are instructions they can refer to so I dont think it’s going to be too complicated. Support is already sufficient. It’s always better to create an efficient system vs working with complains and build it from there.
Okay. Any idea how to arrange tournaments? Are there tools for that?
There is a tournament constructor for that purpose. You can set your own rules, rewards and invite anyone you want. All up to you
Cool. Can it be money prize?
I dont see why not) I’m pretty sure gamers would wanna get money more than anything. Make money playing games!))
I get it. Can we say that it might become a new concept with a next generation of gamers if it all works out? Are they going to be different from the «old» ones?
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
I think the project team will have to handle a lot of things when it comes to tokens circulation in the game. Money is always important plus add some gambling thrill)) What about tech support?
Of course people will have questions but there are instructions they can refer to so I dont think it’s going to be too complicated. Support is already sufficient. It’s always better to create an efficient system vs working with complains and build it from there.
There is a tournament constructor for that purpose. You can set your own rules, rewards and invite anyone you want. All up to you
I dont see why not) I’m pretty sure gamers would wanna get money more than anything. Make money playing games!))
February 01, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
February 01, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
February 01, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
February 01, 2018, 05:40:33 AM
February 01, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Do I need to have in-game wallet or it will be outside the game?
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Good day! Is project going to release extra tokens in the future?
Hello. There is 0 info about it in the white paper. I dont think so personally. They need to take care of inflation first of all
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
Good day! Is project going to release extra tokens in the future?
Activity: 124
January 31, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
After the launch, you will certainly require people to determine bugs in the game. I am ready to participate on some bounty-conditions))

Thanks, we dont really have a bounty for QA...but lets talk when the game is out!
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 04:29:40 PM
That are funny characters in races. What actors were taken as models for them?))
Pages:
Jump to: