Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 44. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
im a little bit confuse, about where this coin will launch their project at initial launch, on eth or on their own chain, the idea is fresh, the technology also can make device price more cheap because they want to create free licance chip. Will do my own research more on this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What are the hardware constraints in implementing blockchain?
I guess hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support the safe usage
of cryptocurrencies.
Is it required of special hardware to provide functionality to support existing tasks?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A free-form RPC-V Blockchain chip can replace the current CPU with an optimized core for Internet of Things and Blockchain Technology. Very realistic, clear roadmap
I guess hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support the safe usage
of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
In the scalability method in this project is it always effective when viewed from the number of connected devices?
Not likely because until now the number of connected devices can reach billions making the scalability method ineffective may be due to lack of Decentralization, Efficiency, & Privacy. I think.
Activity: 163
In the scalability method in this project is it always effective when viewed from the number of connected devices?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What are the main competitors of skynet? And why do you think you will be more successful?
I think their competitors are IOTA, SmartMesh, INT, and IoT Chain. Maybe.
Why they are so confident with the concept that even able to compete with their competitors have been described through the telegram community. Please check there.

I think this project will be able to compete with other projects, by looking at concepts that are so convincing and a great partner that it can certainly be a superior project than others.
What do you think about this? Facebook is also about making their chips.
https://gizmodo.com/looks-like-facebook-is-getting-serious-about-making-its-1827594823
But it seems the team thinks that Facebook could be a potential partner for using Skynet core design for their ASIC/SoC.
Activity: 136
IOT platform will benefit large companies or just for individual users? Does anyone know?
Basically they chips will benefit IoT companies and allow them to deploy low cost and mass production of blockchain IoT devices. I guess.
The answer can be 50:50
But, from what i read. There are many advantages for end-users as the chips integrated to the blockchain. With this aslo, company can make much innovation on their finish product
Activity: 136
If we talk about chips, that's definitely a big market. But i think there will be so many competitors. As long as you can get many partnerships and always inovating, you are abslolutely able to win!
What are the main competitors of skynet? And why do you think you will be more successful?
I think their competitors are IOTA, SmartMesh, INT, and IoT Chain. Maybe.
Why they are so confident with the concept that even able to compete with their competitors have been described through the telegram community. Please check there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Project looks interesting, but i can not understand, why SO much tokens - 1 trillion? I think it is not very comfortably to work with such amount. Also project has a lot of competitors, so developers should work very hard.
And it is really strange to me the process of token distribution - only 20% to the tokensale??
P.S. - Name of the project is the best, by the way Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I saw the name and laughed for a long time Grin. We just have in the country already skynet, they are engaged in high-wire Internet and telephone communication. I thought at first that it was they who decided to leave the cryptory. Grin And here is the economy and technology of the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Do you have a product made from the IoT? I really love how it was made and how it is possible to make an IoT with a simple code, chips, and an electronic stuff.
Activity: 168
IOT platform will benefit large companies or just for individual users? Does anyone know?
Basically they chips will benefit IoT companies and allow them to deploy low cost and mass production of blockchain IoT devices. I guess.
Of all the interesting concepts that have been submitted by the team, what exactly is the purpose behind it all?
If my conclusion they want to create the intelligent machine economy that will connect all devices and enable them to transfer data, learn, self-organize, and interact with one another without human intervention and centralized control. Maybe.
Activity: 163
Of all the interesting concepts that have been submitted by the team, what exactly is the purpose behind it all?
Pages:
Jump to: