Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business - page 11. (Read 38738 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Minting day should be soon guys and gals. The team should be providing an update soon!
Activity: 322
Minting day soon! No official date yet, but the team should share an announcement soon  Cool

Still very curious regarding the total amount raised, and the success of the private sale. Would be great to know, also for the bounty campaign.

$15.42M USD has been raised. Here is the official update from the team https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-public-sale-successfully-completed-9736448de324 😊
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I bet when Smart Containers get listed on an exchange, it won't dump so much like the other ICOs during the bear market. Sure, it might be cheaper but not that cheap.

I think the worst for non-Bitcoin crypto is over.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Minting day soon! No official date yet, but the team should share an announcement soon  Cool

Still very curious regarding the total amount raised, and the success of the private sale. Would be great to know, also for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 234
This is a very good idea with potential.
Interesting approach, impeccable website, arguable job.

Support is always welcome. We are happy to have you here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Yes. 2 more days and the token should be on the wallet. I'm looking forward to it. a great project
In telegram you can read it

PUBLIC MAIN SALE
Public token sale is over. Thank you for your participation! Tokens will be minted end of July. We have received many questions about exchanges. There is no announcement regarding exchanges at this time.
Activity: 139
Hi team. I wish your plan runs successfully!
Classy project, very nice logo!

We appreciate having your support Chuck! Smiley And if you haven't already, do join us in our telegram group to stay ahead with all the latest news! https://t.me/smartcontainers Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Smart Containers Group is a successful high-tech company with a stable income. Among its strategic investors and partners are major airlines: Emirates and cargo Cargolux. The block-platform will bring the business to a new level, and investment tokens will provide a good annual income. Equally valuable in the future will be the domestic currency,

With the annual revenue sharing, more and more investors will be interested to invest in this project, even though the ICO period is over. Moreover, Smartcontainers have real products, so no need to hesitate to invest in this project
Activity: 139
The idea will be fortunate! Really good project, sentient idea!  Good luck team.

Thanks for the support Josh Cheesy Do join us in our telegram group to stay ahead with all the latest news! https://t.me/smartcontainers Wink
Merit: 100
 Smart Containers Group is a successful high-tech company with a stable income. Among its strategic investors and partners are major airlines: Emirates and cargo Cargolux. The block-platform will bring the business to a new level, and investment tokens will provide a good annual income. Equally valuable in the future will be the domestic currency,
Activity: 234
I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck DEV's!

We all do. Thanks for the support.  Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 194
Is there an official statement regarding the coin distribution? ...I read within 30 days after ico ends right?

It will take more than 30 days sometime but actually, they will take around 30 days for all the calculation in order to submit them to the Smart Containers for distribution. So, it is always good to follow them on their telegram bounty channel in order to be updated.

Indeed. The private sale is finishing up right now, and tokens will be distributed soon after.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Is there an official statement regarding the coin distribution? ...I read within 30 days after ico ends right?

It will take more than 30 days sometime but actually, they will take around 30 days for all the calculation in order to submit them to the Smart Containers for distribution. So, it is always good to follow them on their telegram bounty channel in order to be updated.
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
One of the other privileges of using blockchain technology is the logi chain. It opens the logistics for your company and you can integrate your logistics with third party companies that can work with it you easier.
Activity: 224
How much have been raised?
Will the numbers of the private sale will also be published?

Did they announce any thing about the amount they raised through a private sale? Maybe they will share detailed updates about their progress and development, releasing of tokens very soon.

Smart Containers raised $15.42M USD in the pre-sale and public sale together. As larger investments take time, the private sale is still ongoing with bigger tickets to be closed soon. This information will be share publicly as soon as it’s completed so stay tuned.

Here is the official update from the team https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-public-sale-successfully-completed-9736448de324 😊

The 15 million achieved by the ICO is to mobilize both SMARC and LOGI coin or coin any? How much is the specific mobilization for each coin?

This is the information we have atm.
We've forwarded your question to the team,
we'll get back to you once they provide us with the answer  Smiley
It looks like Smart Container is selling private-sale right? Is the amount of capital mobilized from private selling updated? I look forward to the work they will do after completing the token sale.
That's correct and tokens will be minted end of this month. The team will communicate further info regarding amount raised as well, so do be on the lookout for that Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It looks like Smart Container is selling private-sale right? Is the amount of capital mobilized from private selling updated? I look forward to the work they will do after completing the token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: