Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business - page 9. (Read 38738 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
For all bounty participants, please do have a read on the latest Bounty Program Update and Token Distribution Amount right here! Smiley

Link: https://medium.com/smart-containers/bounty-program-update-c51cd1399bd4

I’m very much looking forward to the breakdown of the ICO proceeds. Looks like they only raised 15.4 million including the private sale. Waiting for more information.

This project already has a real product that works. So I think the funds you mentioned are enough for the development of this project, because the team does not need to build a project from scratch

Well if what you are saying is true (which i don’t really doubt) why would they have set their hardcap 25 million higher?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1

What's Smart Containers?

Take out 5 minutes of your time and watch this video of CEO Richard Ettl explaining the project Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMoTEJV7qgc
Activity: 224
For all bounty participants, please do have a read on the latest Bounty Program Update and Token Distribution Amount right here! Smiley

I’m very much looking forward to the breakdown of the ICO proceeds. Looks like they only raised 15.4 million including the private sale. Waiting for more information.

This project already has a real product that works. So I think the funds you mentioned are enough for the development of this project, because the team does not need to build a project from scratch
I would agree, they are fully operational for over 5 years.
You should know that Smart Containers sees ICO as a mini IPO,
with the opportunity to have global investors act as ambassadors and
bring interesting business leads and help to push Smart Containers forward.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 139

Activity: 224
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3211636.msg44138362;topicseen#msg44138362

why post there only people with negative trust? someone can explain it to me. and the bounty team is no longer active there either!

Please ask in the bounty chat on telegram: t.me/SmartContainers_bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3211636.msg44138362;topicseen#msg44138362

why post there only people with negative trust? someone can explain it to me. and the bounty team is no longer active there either!

Here's the whitepaper summary peeps Cheesy A good place to start introducing your friends and family to Smart Containers Smiley
https://smartcontainers.ch/en/assets/executivesummary_smartcontainers_230418.pdf

Hey Smarcies Smiley

The discussion is going great on Steemit so make sure that you follow Smart Containers over there too
https://steemit.com/@smartcontainers
Activity: 139
For all bounty participants, please do have a read on the latest Bounty Program Update right here Smiley

Activity: 194
Please keep in mind that the distribution will take some time and we will communicate once it is done. Some of the reasons why it takes time are the needs of the private sale participants and the setup of wallets that ensure a high grade of security.

It will probably take a month to sort out the token distribution as the blog post indicated. And then it will take another month to get it listed at the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

It is better not to rush to be registered on the exchange because the condition of the cryptocurrency market is not good, and it will only make the price of the token drop. So it's better to wait if the market trend is good

Indeed, but rest assured the team is working to get the tokens listed on the best exchanges. Regulatory compliancy is important!  Smiley
It doesn't matter if it's listed on a good exchange, because in my opinion the price of tokens will easily increase if they decline. Hopefully it can be listed on the top 1-10 exchanges on coinmarketcap

Yup. Binance has been working hard at getting regulatory compliance for security tokens.  Tongue As are many other exchanges. I think Smart Containers will have many options in the near future!
And SMARC has also been listed on at least one DEX already, Tokenjar. Of course, that was out of their control Tongue

DEXs are indeed nice... but most people prefer centralized exchanges. Maybe sentiment will change over time once better DEX technology starts to rise to the surface!

People just prefer easier-to-use and liquid exchanges over unproven exchanges, regardless if it's decentralized or not. Maybe one day people will prefer decentralized exchanges over Binance-types which require a lot of background checks.
That's a possibility, but at this time the chance is low. To increase adoption of crypto, the process should be easy for the average user and exchanges such as Coinbase and Binance (but mostly exchanges like Coinbase) makes the process easy for most people so they can acquire coins easily.

Yup, I suspect it'll take quite some time before decentralized exchanges obtain the kind of mainstream popularity that exchanges such as Coinbase have.
Activity: 280
Please keep in mind that the distribution will take some time and we will communicate once it is done. Some of the reasons why it takes time are the needs of the private sale participants and the setup of wallets that ensure a high grade of security.

It will probably take a month to sort out the token distribution as the blog post indicated. And then it will take another month to get it listed at the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

It is better not to rush to be registered on the exchange because the condition of the cryptocurrency market is not good, and it will only make the price of the token drop. So it's better to wait if the market trend is good

Indeed, but rest assured the team is working to get the tokens listed on the best exchanges. Regulatory compliancy is important!  Smiley
It doesn't matter if it's listed on a good exchange, because in my opinion the price of tokens will easily increase if they decline. Hopefully it can be listed on the top 1-10 exchanges on coinmarketcap

Yup. Binance has been working hard at getting regulatory compliance for security tokens.  Tongue As are many other exchanges. I think Smart Containers will have many options in the near future!
And SMARC has also been listed on at least one DEX already, Tokenjar. Of course, that was out of their control Tongue

DEXs are indeed nice... but most people prefer centralized exchanges. Maybe sentiment will change over time once better DEX technology starts to rise to the surface!

People just prefer easier-to-use and liquid exchanges over unproven exchanges, regardless if it's decentralized or not. Maybe one day people will prefer decentralized exchanges over Binance-types which require a lot of background checks.
That's a possibility, but at this time the chance is low. To increase adoption of crypto, the process should be easy for the average user and exchanges such as Coinbase and Binance (but mostly exchanges like Coinbase) makes the process easy for most people so they can acquire coins easily.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: