Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business - page 2. (Read 38738 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
What is the use of trading the Smart contract in decentralized because we don't see any volume and active people trading the Smarc token there? In the future, is there any possibility Smart containers will list the coin in exchange or you will hide like what you are doing now.

The circumstances regarding token listing have not changed since the last newsletter; I kindly refer you to our blog post: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Yes, they are not responding about the token listing whenever we ask anything about the listing the coin. They keep on talking about the coin listed in etherdelta, but we don't see any volume in the market. I hope we don't know what they are doing in the background, whether they are developing the products or not we don't know?
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
What is the use of trading the Smart contract in decentralized because we don't see any volume and active people trading the Smarc token there? In the future, is there any possibility Smart containers will list the coin in exchange or you will hide like what you are doing now.

The circumstances regarding token listing have not changed since the last newsletter; I kindly refer you to our blog post: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
There was a token on the exchange, it seems. I remember exactly that there was an exchange.

UPD. Oh yeah, I found everything, I remember the token on the forkdelta.

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
There was a token on the exchange, it seems. I remember exactly that there was an exchange.

ForkDelta? No one really trades there anymore. The hype of decentralized exchanges have died down, people are more concerned about ease of use and liquidity. If SMARC token trading volume went up in ForkDelta, it will be insider trading I will presume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Dear miningguru,

Regards
Ineff

Dear miningguru,

Regards
Ineff

Dear miningguru,

Regards
Ineff
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Smart Containers Quarterly Update Q2 2019

We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2019. We would like to give you an overview of the progress completed in the last 3 months.

Read the update here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Also interesting for you: SkyCell seals three partnerships in just 10 days!

You are showing the credibility of the smart containers and sky cell but you are not managing to list the coin in the exchanges. Still, there is no response from you because we have been waiting for it from many days which makes us lose hope on this project.

Dear quality.crypto,

Thank you for getting in touch. Please read our latest update for more information on that. SMARC has security characteristics, and we don't want to run the risk to list it on an exchange that is not adequately regulated.

We work with a long-time perspective approach and there is no need to be worried from your side.

Have a great day! Kind regards
Ineff
Dear community,

If you are interested in how SkyCell delivers temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals to China, I invite you to read our latest case study.

https://skycell.ch/archives/2595

Kind regards
Ineff
Smart Containers Quarterly Update Q2 2019

We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2019. We would like to give you an overview of the progress completed in the last 3 months.

Read the update here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Also interesting for you: SkyCell seals three partnerships in just 10 days!

as you saw, in the latest report we mentioned that some trading is happening on ForkDelta.

Well, there you have it. Although the volume is tiny, it is a window for new investors to buy into the SMARC token (savvy investors who know how smart contracts work  Cheesy). It is the perfect time to accumulate slowly if you believe in the next two years, the markets will open up and SMARC price will fly through the roof.
Dear all,

please read our quarterly report for Q1/2019 here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q1-2019-e7c35fc1d5ba

Regards
Ineff

According this report, listing is going to be slow and hard since the SMARC token is after all a security token.
The SMARC token (SMARC) is a profit share token: 20% of future dividends and exit profits will be paid out to token holders. ~ The SMARC token smart contract evaluates the current holdings and dis- tributes the profits to the token holders in Ether.

Security tokens are new and more regulated by governments so expect delays.

Dear bustedsynx,

as you saw, in the latest report we mentioned that some trading is happening on ForkDelta. Regular listings are still under review, see the quote from the report below:

Together with our advisors and experts, we agree that it makes more sense to wait for an exchange backed by a major player such as SIX Digital Exchange in Switzerland or Boerse Stuttgart in Germany. We have been observing closely a few benchmark tokens and don’t see significant alternatives for the time being. Therefore, we do not see any listing opportunity in the next 1–2 quarters and hope you agree with this conclusion.

@all

Please be advised that you have to enter the SMARC contract manually to see the tokens on ForkDelta.

Regards
Ineff
Dear all,

please read our quarterly report for Q1/2019 here: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q1-2019-e7c35fc1d5ba

Regards
Ineff

According this report, listing is going to be slow and hard since the SMARC token is after all a security token.
The SMARC token (SMARC) is a profit share token: 20% of future dividends and exit profits will be paid out to token holders. ~ The SMARC token smart contract evaluates the current holdings and dis- tributes the profits to the token holders in Ether.

Security tokens are new and more regulated by governments so expect delays.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Awfully quiet here and in their Telegram group. I hope they release some updates to ICO investors in spite of the doldrums of the crypto market. SMARC ICO was promising in spite of the bear markets.
Just look at what their site is temporarily in processing. I think it should lead to the idea that this is a Scam.

Don't forget, this is not an average ICO-Crypto-project. This company is very successful in creating freight containers. I think at the moment there are around 1500 containers around.
The growth 2018 was higher as expected. So the existing staff is working at their limits.
To get the work done they need to focus. They won't lose any business with cutting their ICO-Telegram-group.
But in this time a guy of them needs to take care of the Telegram group doing adimin work he can get important work done to get out more containers to (potential) customers.

Quite creepy though. Everything stopped updating on December 23 - Skycell website, Smart Containers website, and the Food Guardians website. I must admit this is turning out to be worrying.

No need to worry - there will be a quarterly update coming out soon. I will keep you posted and link it in here.

Company is going great - team working hard - growing every day!

Have a great day
Ineff

Who knows company is growing or not but as a investor we need to trade the coin in the market but still there is no positive news about the listing. Every time you are just postponing the listing and it means you will another year for listing and what about the investors who are holding the coins, I think we can forget about this project.
Awfully quiet here and in their Telegram group. I hope they release some updates to ICO investors in spite of the doldrums of the crypto market. SMARC ICO was promising in spite of the bear markets.
Just look at what their site is temporarily in processing. I think it should lead to the idea that this is a Scam.

Don't forget, this is not an average ICO-Crypto-project. This company is very successful in creating freight containers. I think at the moment there are around 1500 containers around.
The growth 2018 was higher as expected. So the existing staff is working at their limits.
To get the work done they need to focus. They won't lose any business with cutting their ICO-Telegram-group.
But in this time a guy of them needs to take care of the Telegram group doing adimin work he can get important work done to get out more containers to (potential) customers.

Quite creepy though. Everything stopped updating on December 23 - Skycell website, Smart Containers website, and the Food Guardians website. I must admit this is turning out to be worrying.

No need to worry - there will be a quarterly update coming out soon. I will keep you posted and link it in here.

Company is going great - team working hard - growing every day!

Have a great day
Ineff
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

Pages:
Jump to: