Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business - page 5. (Read 38738 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
The SMARC Token is a token conferring profit participation rights. Because of its economic function the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority qualifies the SMARC Token as a so called “Asset Token”. However, SMARC Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share or security or equivalent rights of participation in Smart Containers and its corporate affiliates. It neither provides the Tokenholder with a conversion right into shares or other equity of Smart Containers nor any other right whatsoever, other than the rights mentioned in the Terms of Token Sale.  It is therefore not equivalent to a security and does not qualify as a security according to current Swiss law.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey guys, these are the business objectives currently underway:

- Continue scaling of SkyCell in both B2B and B2C
- Establish FoodGuardians
- Establish the of LOGI CHAIN Foundation
- Regularly evaluate organic scaling vs. M&A
- Evaluate IPO at relevant time

While on the crypto side, exchange listing is the next goal.

Maybe it’s best to postpone the Exchange listing until this terrible bear market sentiment is over? Chance are the value of SMARC will plumet when it is listed now.

Yeah, maybe. The team will decide about it and we will inform you like always.
the team will definitely give the best for all participants who have joined, and most importantly we are patient to wait for the good news from the team
Activity: 234

Maybe it’s best to postpone the Exchange listing until this terrible bear market sentiment is over? Chance are the value of SMARC will plumet when it is listed now.

Yeah, maybe. The team will decide about it and we will inform you like always.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 224
To create and use this open source ecosystem, the utility token will be created under the LOGI marker. The project can solve many problems in the sphere of transportation.
You are right, this project will provide clients with
unique solutions for monitoring and collecting information in real time, anywhere in the world.  Smiley
Activity: 448
To create and use this open source ecosystem, the utility token will be created under the LOGI marker. The project can solve many problems in the sphere of transportation.
Activity: 215

If you have any suggestions to the Smart Containers team, then please post them in the dedicated Reddit thread Smiley
https://www.reddit.com/r/SmartContainers/comments/9aph61/community_suggestions/
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Activity: 322
congratulations for this project ico has been completed and the results obtained are also satisfying, hopefully in the future this project can be expanded even more and for the participants are also patient to look forward to the distribution hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Thank you for the kind words. Don't forget to check the interview of Richard Ettl on CWZ Conference Interview Video

Be sure to follow the announcement channel if you haven't, to get all the updates and news Smiley
https://t.me/smartcontainers_info
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
congratulations for this project ico has been completed and the results obtained are also satisfying, hopefully in the future this project can be expanded even more and for the participants are also patient to look forward to the distribution hopefully everything will run smoothly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I personally appreciate the project of SmartContainers. With a strong team is planning the right route, the same high score on the evaluation web. excellent communication. a large community ... that is the basis for a successful project.
I heard this project has done distribution for participants. and I congratulate you for all those who have participated in this project, and eventually this effort and hard work have given satisfactory results.

Yes, still, people are holding the coins because the coin is not officially listed in any of the exchanges, at the time of ICO, what is the price of the Smart contract during the presale and at the time of crowdsale?
Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

I don’t think they ever got past the 5% bonus tier in the public sale. The public sale was very unsuccesfull unfortunately.

I do not agree with you that it is unsuccessful. The ICO was closed with a total amount of USD 15.42M raised, which is really good in today's bear market.
i think in the real bear market smart container didn't sell any tokens. they only sold tokens in the beginning. and when there was less bonus the sales would go back strongly. but that's normal in the bear market ! every ico sells little or no tokens in the bear market . even if the ico is extended like Bitfence

No that is not true. When it was the Token Sale it was also low market, and that is the reason why they didn't reach the hard cap, but they raised 15.42M which is really good if you ask me. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I heard this project has done distribution for participants. and I congratulate you for all those who have participated in this project, and eventually this effort and hard work have given satisfactory results.

Yes, still, people are holding the coins because the coin is not officially listed in any of the exchanges, at the time of ICO, what is the price of the Smart contract during the presale and at the time of crowdsale?
Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

I don’t think they ever got past the 5% bonus tier in the public sale. The public sale was very unsuccesfull unfortunately.

I do not agree with you that it is unsuccessful. The ICO was closed with a total amount of USD 15.42M raised, which is really good in today's bear market.
i think in the real bear market smart container didn't sell any tokens. they only sold tokens in the beginning. and when there was less bonus the sales would go back strongly. but that's normal in the bear market ! every ico sells little or no tokens in the bear market . even if the ico is extended like Bitfence

Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

Presale had 25% bonus
Public sale was sold in 3 tiers with bonus cascading from 15% to 10% to 5%  Smiley

Presale had 25% bonus
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Yep I’ve received my tokens. Was hoping for a higher allocating since the team advertised with “up to 400k” but that’s the way this works.

I do hope they delay the listing for a bit. This market is crappy.
Indeed, the bounty has been distributed now  Wink

More details about it you can read right here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SmartContainers/comments/9b8oiu/smart_containers_bounty_distribution/
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: