Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 20. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
It is quite obvious that it's a scam. They initially left a loophole for themselves, withdraw money and disappear. It means, they expected to withdraw funds in advance to avoid paying money to that hacker.

Get out of here with your newbie 1 post account. Stop creating new accounts and spreading FUD.

This function is clearly described in the whitepaper, and it aint no loophole.

I'll explain it in a simple way for your simple mind:
1. ETH address sends ETH to smart contract
2. Smart contract creates & sends SMART tokens to ETH sender address
3. SMART tokens can be 'traded in' and the ETH is returned to original address.

This function is available to anyone who sends money into the smart contract. By sending 1500 ETH to the contract the dev's are permitted to withdraw 1500 ETH and no more.

This is not the whole story. They CAN withdraw the jackpot if they hold more than 50% of all investments.

It’s this two lines of code:

Code:
if(investBalance >= investBalanceGot / 2){ // additional jackpot protection
    require((_amount <= this.balance / 400) && coldStoreLast + 60 * 60 * 24 * 7 <= block.timestamp);
}

investBalanceGot is the total investments they got in the lifetime of the contract.
investBalance is the actual balance. It’s decremented if a investor withdraws his investment.

If they own more than 50% of the amount that was invested ever, they can first withdraw their own investment and after that they are able to withdraw the jackpot (the jackpot, not other investments or users balances) and run away.

Waiting for answer to that.. It doesn't look good..  Roll Eyes

I hope this is just a mistake and not a deliberate action  Roll Eyes

I hope so too.
But what kind of dev stays quiet for 3 days during a "multimillion" dollar ico?

At least now we know exactly why he wanted to stay anonymous...

edit: also looks like he hasn't filled in his bounty campaign sheet for 2 weeks already, why would you not do this? smells very fishy

Sometimes developers are really busy and forget about such trivia as answering the forum questions or updating spreadsheets.. We will see..
§
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It is quite obvious that it's a scam. They initially left a loophole for themselves, withdraw money and disappear. It means, they expected to withdraw funds in advance to avoid paying money to that hacker.

Get out of here with your newbie 1 post account. Stop creating new accounts and spreading FUD.

This function is available to anyone who sends money into the smart contract. By sending 1500 ETH to the contract the dev's are permitted to withdraw 1500 ETH and no more.

This is not the whole story. They CAN withdraw the jackpot if they hold more than 50% of all investments.

Code:
    require((_amount <= this.balance / 400) && coldStoreLast + 60 * 60 * 24 * 7 <= block.timestamp);
}

investBalanceGot is the total investments they got in the lifetime of the contract.
investBalance is the actual balance. It’s decremented if a investor withdraws his investment.

If they own more than 50% of the amount that was invested ever, they can first withdraw their own investment and after that they are able to withdraw the jackpot (the jackpot, not other investments or users balances) and run away.

Waiting for answer to that.. It doesn't look good..  Roll Eyes

I hope this is just a mistake and not a deliberate action  Roll Eyes

I hope so too.
But what kind of dev stays quiet for 3 days during a "multimillion" dollar ico?

At least now we know exactly why he wanted to stay anonymous...

edit: also looks like he hasn't filled in his bounty campaign sheet for 2 weeks already, why would you not do this? smells very fishy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Code:
}

Waiting for answer to that.. It doesn't look good..  Roll Eyes

I hope this is just a mistake and not a deliberate action  Roll Eyes
Activity: 34

Code:
}

Activity: 17
It looks like not many investors is interested in this project.. Untill now is collected only $788k - https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C

It is less than 2% of your hard cap, right? and only 10 days left..  Roll Eyes

Any chance the creators withdraw their initial 1,500 ETH? Even with the current 2,625 ETH it doesn't seem to attract much attention, if they withdraw it would kill the project (IMHO).

There's still enough ico days left.
Even if the hardcap won't be reached (which seems likely), smartbillions will experience it's growth as it's a solid project.

Why not feature a campaign on kickico.com?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
congratulation to the first 4/6 winner. he won 4 ether!

the bet transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5a3c76525ea77cb34562e2526ef49dfa87e19c8e6a8135dac6a992ccbefcdeea
bet numbers: eca35d
the draw results from this block: https://etherscan.io/block/4407019
draw numbers: ec035f
and the payout transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x15ceda45b8233a373142dd0055d5449ab66dc6b2d037549643aa9061992d40b4

Last number was also pretty close.
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
congratulation to the first 4/6 winner. he won 4 ether!

the bet transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5a3c76525ea77cb34562e2526ef49dfa87e19c8e6a8135dac6a992ccbefcdeea
bet numbers: eca35d
the draw results from this block: https://etherscan.io/block/4407019
draw numbers: ec035f
and the payout transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x15ceda45b8233a373142dd0055d5449ab66dc6b2d037549643aa9061992d40b4
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
where you will take money for advertising and attracting players? What are the marketing mechanisms?

They have been spending a lot of money on advertising already. Smartbillions will reap the benefits later.

And nobody cares for fud with newbie accounts guys, give it a break  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Activity: 70
legendary
Ok I had 2 wins and clicked claim and would not let me claim just went straight to buy another ticket were do I find support

do you have some transaction id's? if the website is bugged for some reason, try to refresh the browser or restart it. if this also does not work, you can follow this instructions to claim your payout: https://medium.com/@SmartBillions/how-to-collect-the-affiliate-payouts-89c69ae82815
Activity: 70
Ok I had 2 wins and clicked claim and would not let me claim just went straight to buy another ticket were do I find support
Activity: 17
where you will take money for advertising and attracting players? What are the marketing mechanisms?
Activity: 111
the project is already dead

Not really! This is one of the best ICO-s out here right now. They have a live product already.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It looks like not many investors is interested in this project.. Untill now is collected only $788k - https://etherscan.io/address/0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C

Any chance the creators withdraw their initial 1,500 ETH? Even with the current 2,625 ETH it doesn't seem to attract much attention, if they withdraw it would kill the project (IMHO).

There's still enough ico days left.
Even if the hardcap won't be reached (which seems likely), smartbillions will experience it's growth as it's a solid project.
Activity: 434
the project is already dead
Activity: 8

legendary
2.4 billon? Oh my God, it's scam..

Even if it does not reach its hard cap it is still a very interesting and promising Proyect
interesting for creators

Obviously the hard cap won't be reached, what will happen to all unsold tokens?

investing in this contract creates new tokens. there are no unsold tokens.
Activity: 434
2.4 billon? Oh my God, it's scam..

Even if it does not reach its hard cap it is still a very interesting and promising Proyect
interesting for creators
Activity: 12
So how will the dividend (15% of the ticket sales) be distributed?
Pages:
Jump to: