Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 24. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
This might be a stupid question but what if there are for example 2 winners of the jackpot. You mentioned earlier that they would be able to withdraw 50 %. Does that mean 50 %/2=25 % for each player?(because 25+25=50 %)

And why is the roadmap for 2018 hidden? I need to know this before investing anything. Most projects will gladly show their entire roadmap to tell potential investors what they are planning on doing. What is the purpose of hiding it?

The road map is probably hidden because it is not yet clear what the dev wants to do. I think the community will have a large part in shaping the road map, smart billions devs pay a lot of attention to community feedback, so we will probably be involved in future developments Smiley

However, two jackpot winners on the same block - that is really interesting. Eager to see response from dev.
I don't think it has to be in the same block. If I win this block and you win the next and the jackpot isn't big enough that we can get the entire amount then there are two unpaid winners.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
This might be a stupid question but what if there are for example 2 winners of the jackpot. You mentioned earlier that they would be able to withdraw 50 %. Does that mean 50 %/2=25 % for each player?(because 25+25=50 %)

And why is the roadmap for 2018 hidden? I need to know this before investing anything. Most projects will gladly show their entire roadmap to tell potential investors what they are planning on doing. What is the purpose of hiding it?

The road map is probably hidden because it is not yet clear what the dev wants to do. I think the community will have a large part in shaping the road map, smart billions devs pay a lot of attention to community feedback, so we will probably be involved in future developments Smiley

However, two jackpot winners on the same block - that is really interesting. Eager to see response from dev.
Activity: 176

And why is the roadmap for 2018 hidden? Most projects will gladly show their entire roadmap to tell potential investors what they are planning on doing. What is the purpose of hiding it? I need to know this before investing anything
Activity: 261
thanks for reply.
I did it but instead of showing my the full name of token and its balance its only written "smart .500"
why?

Can you change the name now ? It should automatically choose the Smart as a name
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks for reply.
I did it but instead of showing my the full name of token and its balance its only written "smart .500"
why?
hey,
can anybody help me to understand.
I bought tokens for 5eth so i should have 5000tokens. i have metamask wallet and it dosent show me the balance of my tokens. it just "smart .500"
When i click it it shows the transaction info where the balance is how it should be.
So my question is:
doest metamask show the actual balance of your tokens and why is it "smart .500" written?

In Tokens section please select add Token, and paste the contract address : 0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C
Activity: 3
hey,
can anybody help me to understand.
I bought tokens for 5eth so i should have 5000tokens. i have metamask wallet and it dosent show me the balance of my tokens. it just "smart .500"
When i click it it shows the transaction info where the balance is how it should be.
So my question is:
doest metamask show the actual balance of your tokens and why is it "smart .500" written?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
redeeming the tokens happens automaticly by sending eth to the contract adres.
trading the tokens isnt possible till they get on a exchange however.
^^
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
got my tokens, thanks to the team and good luck to us all!

How to redeem tokens when you fund from desktop Ethereum Wallet?

I did nothing to redeem my tokens. They tokens are send automatically in the same transaction of your investment. open the transaction id with etherscan.io and you should see the contract sending you the tokens. here is an example:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5992dba3e5aed74c959694016430d34d1f7139a8008decb2fc5baaa80b0cfd44
legendary
Is this token on any exchange yet?

no. the devs want to add this token on exchanges in a couple of weeks.
legendary
I'm watching this. Seems a lot better than TrueFlip. How much again is the bonus scale for this week? Can I purchase using MEW as the website only shows Metamask? I can't join Slack channel as well.

I used MEW and it worked. please take a look at this detailed description, it also covers myetherwallet:  https://medium.com/@SmartBillions/how-to-participate-in-smartbillions-ico-79f6dedaec0
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I'm watching this. Seems a lot better than TrueFlip. How much again is the bonus scale for this week? Can I purchase using MEW as the website only shows Metamask? I can't join Slack channel as well.
Activity: 33
While the ICO is running, THIS cannot stated enough:  

DO NOT SEND ANY ETH FROM EXCHANGE OR ANY WALLET WHERE DO YOU NOT HAVE THE PRIVATE KEYS.
It is always annoying to see how many did it anyway and complain afterwards.

Use ONLY the instructions on the website SmartBillions.com, don't trust any other source or data.

Happy ICO Cheesy
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Is this token on any exchange yet?
Activity: 11

How to redeem tokens when you fund from desktop Ethereum Wallet?
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
Anyone know how long it is supposed to take for the winnings to show up in your wallet?
legendary
0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C

Is this ICO adress or lottery adress ? Or the same in both.

This is the same address for the lottery and for the ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
0x6F6DEb5db0C4994A8283A01D6CFeEB27Fc3bBe9C

Is this ICO adress or lottery adress ? Or the same in both.
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
Giggity Giggity!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm in as well!!  =)
Pages:
Jump to: