Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 43. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I dont know, it seems to me that the project is more focused on the cryptosphere without attracting a real lottery

This is just the problem. Too few participants

If we are talking about holding a lottery in the whole world, then the participants will be enough

Honestly, I'm not sure about that. In business, the more, the better. Therefore, for developers, the ideal option would be to scale to the real world
Activity: 840
I dont know, it seems to me that the project is more focused on the cryptosphere without attracting a real lottery

If we are talking about holding a lottery in the whole world, then the participants will be enough
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If this could be made so easy for non crypto persons to play this lottery, then this would be so big. Maybe try to partner up with someone from real life lottery industry and take him/her on board.

It makes sense. In fact, the mobile application does not solve the problem of introducing people who are already playing a real lottery

Well, you're not entirely right. I would say that the mobile application partially solves this problem. Although still need to exchange Fiat for crypto currency

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If this could be made so easy for non crypto persons to play this lottery, then this would be so big. Maybe try to partner up with someone from real life lottery industry and take him/her on board.

It makes sense. In fact, the mobile application does not solve the problem of introducing people who are already playing a real lottery

Nevertheless, this will be a more convenient entry point to the cryptosphere

I would not be so sure, the problem of buying and exchanging crypto currency is still not solved

Nevertheless, this will be a more convenient entry point to the cryptosphere

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

There will be an smartBillions mobile app with ETH wallet released in Q1 2018 that will enable wider public to participate in SmartBillions lottery.
There will be also other sollutions introduced in order to popularise SmartBillions lottery.

The idea of a mobile application is very good. Now more than half of all traffic comes from mobile devices
Activity: 261

There will be an smartBillions mobile app with ETH wallet released in Q1 2018 that will enable wider public to participate in SmartBillions lottery.
There will be also other sollutions introduced in order to popularise SmartBillions lottery.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
What is that?
The communities of the investors
About this: will there be any reference system?
I have no idea what's that actually
You share this project to your friend, he/she declares about that to the devs, and you get some profit
I think, it is too complicated in case of the marketing budget
But it looks like shark-orientated
What do you mean?
Referral system is making this project more attractive for the investors with significant capital
Why? Is it making more profit for them?
Exactly. Referral system allows the sharks get some percents from the investing of the friend(also sharks) who are his/her referral
But what about the investors of the unions?
You share this project to your friend, he/she declares about that to the devs, and you get some profit
What do you mean?
Referral system is making this project more attractive for the investors with significant capital
Why? Is it making more profit for them?
What do you mean?
Activity: 490
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
nice new coin i following
It's not the time to follow. It's time to invest Smiley
You're God Damn Right  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: