Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 41. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hackathon starts in about 4 hours. Good luck

Yes ! The funds will be send to the SmartBillions address in less than 3 hours !!

It's very interesting how everything goes)
Activity: 329

Yes ! The funds will be send to the SmartBillions address in less than 3 hours !!

So, Hackaton has already begun?

Oh, sorry, I'm rushing things)

So, Hackaton has already begun?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the romanian bounty ann

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-smartbillions-prima-loterie-de-miliarde-de-pe-blockchain-2224762

if there is a necessity for the romanian wp translation i can do that also..good luck with your project devs!
Activity: 261
Merit: 100

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't think the 1500 eth is in the wallet yet. Are they waiting for something that I missed in this thread?

Well, officially the hackathon begins only after 11 hours, hackers are waiting for the official start
Yeah but it was supposed to be in there 6 days ago.

So, the developers are already late? This is bad?

Well, it makes me prick up my ears.

I think it's too early to be afraid
I don't think the 1500 eth is in the wallet yet. Are they waiting for something that I missed in this thread?

Well, officially the hackathon begins only after 11 hours, hackers are waiting for the official start

Well, it makes me prick up my ears.

Really? I missed that moment. Probably, the developers have finalized the smart contract.
Activity: 84

Activity: 84
By the way, if hackers manage to crack a smart contract, does this mean that the project will cease?

Most likely, the project will be postponed for some time to eliminate defects
By the way, if hackers manage to crack a smart contract, does this mean that the project will cease?

I did not think about it ... Maybe ...
By the way,  the hackathon should begin today

Does this mean that the project will try to hack?

Yes, but it will be done on purpose. Developers will give a large amount, 1500 ethers to someone who hacks smart contract

This, probably, will draw a lot of attention to the project

I think that the developers all planned this way)
Pages:
Jump to: