Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 39. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
After the hackathon, all doubts that this project is a scum, will fall away

Did you have such suspicions?

Honestly, I originally had similar thoughts

Like me. I do not like the idea of lotteries too much. Real lotteries are just a hoax
Activity: 686

Honestly, I originally had similar thoughts
Activity: 476

Merit: 100
By the way, what will happen if hackers manage to crack a smart contract?

It seems to me that there is not much chance that this will happen. Most likely, the contract will simply be sent for revision

That is, the start of sales will be postponed?

May be. Likely. I do not know ... The question should be answered by the developers, not otherwise

It seems to me that there is not much chance that this will happen. Most likely, the contract will simply be sent for revision

That is, the start of sales will be postponed?
SmartBillions hackathon offically started!

To prove the SmartBillions lottery smart contract comprehensive security, the development team has placed 1500 ETH in the smart contract address

The 1500 ETH hackaton prize has been sent to the smart contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acE17f87c7391E5792a7683069A8025B83bbd85

The prize awaits hacker who will be able to find a way to break into the smart contract and withdraw the stored funds. As we can see, the SmartBillions Team is very serious about guaranteeing Investors’ protection.

This is the first time in a history, that Hackaton is held to prove the self-amending, smart contract quality and security. The development team is so sure about their product and its security, that they will risk their own - significant funds (1500 ETH), to prove its safety. The success of Hackaton will prove the smart contract’s stability and security. It will also indisputably guarantee, that the Investors’ funds will be well protected.

If the funds remain intact, The SmartBillions ICO will start on October 16th.

I'm already looking forward to the results. I think this is just a way to demonstrate confidence in your product
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

It seems to me that right now it is possible to put good money on the fact that none of the hackers will be able to hack the project

Oh, I would like to believe this. But I will not participate in such wagers. Moreover, you never know for sure what these hackers are capable of
It seems to me that right now it is possible to put good money on the fact that none of the hackers will be able to hack the project
Hackathon inspires confidence in me for the future of this project. This is really a measure that can increase the loyalty of those who did not trust this project

Yes, the target audience will be able to attract this target precisely

To prove the SmartBillions lottery smart contract comprehensive security, the development team has placed 1500 ETH in the smart contract address

The 1500 ETH hackaton prize has been sent to the smart contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acE17f87c7391E5792a7683069A8025B83bbd85

The prize awaits hacker who will be able to find a way to break into the smart contract and withdraw the stored funds. As we can see, the SmartBillions Team is very serious about guaranteeing Investors’ protection.

This is the first time in a history, that Hackaton is held to prove the self-amending, smart contract quality and security. The development team is so sure about their product and its security, that they will risk their own - significant funds (1500 ETH), to prove its safety. The success of Hackaton will prove the smart contract’s stability and security. It will also indisputably guarantee, that the Investors’ funds will be well protected.

Don't worry, you did not need to post it in my thread in english, i was already translating it as soon as i saw it, i always update my threads and it's already in french Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22468800

I think you're a big fan of this project)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Don't worry, you did not need to post it in my thread in english, i was already translating it as soon as i saw it, i always update my threads and it's already in french Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22468800
Hackathon inspires confidence in me for the future of this project. This is really a measure that can increase the loyalty of those who did not trust this project

We are waiting for the results!
So, the hackaton can be considered open!) Now it remains to expect its results

erm, the contract is still empty

It's strange. I was guided by the time counter on the developers site

Chceck the contract address
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acE17f87c7391E5792a7683069A8025B83bbd85

Address balance: ETH Balance:   1,500.24 Ether

That's right, it works. Thank you!
Activity: 261

Chceck the contract address
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acE17f87c7391E5792a7683069A8025B83bbd85

Address balance: ETH Balance:   1,500.24 Ether

Activity: 261

Pages:
Jump to: