Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 10. (Read 26362 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
Hi,

some updates about our recent activities:

SMARTERTHANCRYPTO talking to Mike Novogratz in New York. We are ready to go big.

Thanks!
Activity: 112
This concept is sounding like a great impact on crypto market. Thanks for such a nice project.
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
just go to the website: www.smarterthancrypto.com.

Whitelist

Once you are subscribed, you can start with a whitelist. Each step is explained. It's very simple.
Activity: 154
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
Very good project. I think it will be the very profitable token in future.keep it up.
Are there some articles of smsrter than crypto in any famous crypto related sources?
What are the conditions that will make you attract more investors to your project?
Activity: 168
How do you see the further development of the project?
Another wonderful project here in cryptocurrency.Love your website and the whole idea
Impressive project with intelligent team. It will go high and touch the sky.
How can I create stc wallet?
Activity: 126
I looking forward for this coz its interesting and i want to participate it soon
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO I like the fact that there is no commission broker, no exit fees, there is no minimum!

Minimum amount of investment is 0,04 ETH... Or you about other *minimum*?
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO I like the fact that there is no commission broker, no exit fees, there is no minimum!
It seems that the team from SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) project looks very strong professional to do its job. So also with a partner who is well known and also we often hear the name. Therefore, it can be concluded that this project has a good future.
Will be there any bonuses on the main part of sale?
When will the software be developed?
You do a very usefull work, thanks
How can we track the amount of funds that are collected during the Ico?
Currently during the Pre-Sale you can't, but in the Main-Sale it will be possible.

After what time after the start of the Ico we will be able to see the tokens on our wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: