Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 6. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 10
What's the consensus on this project? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I was interested in it initially, but then I had to call it quits when it comes to crypto (personal issues). Now I'm back in the saddle, I'm still curious about STC
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
The SMARTER THAN CRYPTO community continuously grows! We couldn't be happier to have you with us! Airdrop is still ongoing at:

copper member
Great next event is ahead of us! You will find us at MoneyConf in Dublin from June 11-13, 2018. Feel free to reach out & meet SMARTER THAN CRYPTO!

copper member
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO is heading off to Switzerland. CEO & Founder Oliver Prock will attend at the #ICORace Lugano! Feel free to reach out if you are around!

copper member
Another great Event @Blockchain_Expo in London where SMARTER THAN CRYPTO left deep impressions on all Crypto-enthusiasts. Watch the video to learn more and get excited!

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio with 7.53% Bytecoin, 92.47% Tether.The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC,ETH against STC.

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
His track record is pretty good in the alternative investment sector, I would say he is one of the best in that kind of alternative investment asset class.

copper member
What is the price of the token now?

You can buy 1 STC for 0,90$
What exchanges are you currently listed on? Obviously I only mean those with a decent amount of volume, I guess you are already listed on some mid-level exchanges by this time, right?

Hi,

no, we are not yet listed, since we our pre-sales is still running. We will be listed on major exchanges, once the main ico sale is over (most probably in July 2018).

Thanks!

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What is the price of the token now?

You can buy 1 STC for 0,90$
What exchanges are you currently listed on? Obviously I only mean those with a decent amount of volume, I guess you are already listed on some mid-level exchanges by this time, right?
copper member
And the winner is - SMARTER THAN CRYPTO gets two awards at iBlockchain conference in Shenzhen for

‘Best Crypto Portfolio’
and
‘The Blockchain Startup of 2018’

copper member
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hi,

thanks for pointing that out! We will certainly have a look on that page!

ThankS!
copper member

Here is the latest portfolio:

4.35% Tron
7.56% Bytecoin
88.08% Tether

The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC,ETH against STC.

copper member
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?

Hi,

Please go to https://www.smarterthancrypto.com and check our FAQ's.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
It just a great idea that one STC token will replace a portfolio with 20 top best cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
The project is very interesting and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
I see this project thread showing all the information related to the items to be developed in the future, one of which is the sale of coins which I think the total supply of coins is very limited with the price is not too expensive, hopefully the coin sales will reach the target that has been planned
Activity: 154
a strategy developed by the institutional investment manager salus alpha capital will bring a lot of money to creators and investors
Where can I see the latest news of the project?
It is realy very good that the team members visit different conferencies
Pages:
Jump to: