Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 5. (Read 26362 times)

copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20% Ethereum-Classic and 80% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
StarChain (STC)
$0,036285 USD     Huh?

Hi,
yes we aware of it, but has nothing to do with us.

Thanks
STC
Activity: 8
 StarChain (STC)
$0,036285 USD     Huh?
copper member
I see that you also running a bounty program, may I know the exact date it will be ending? This is a very interesting and I missed your bounties that's why I was asking to know if there's still space joining.  Cool
Hi,

thanks for your questions.
Our Bounty program will last until the end of the ICO, which is most probably in August.

Thanks
STC
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
I see that you also running a bounty program, may I know the exact date it will be ending? This is a very interesting and I missed your bounties that's why I was asking to know if there's still space joining.  Cool
copper member
Guys, please tell me when the iso is complete? I once saw information that it was planned to be held in June, but I did not find the exact dates, so I want to clarify this issue. Iso completed or is still ongoing and what amount was involved?

Hi,

the exact dates are not yet released, since we are currently within the airdrop of STDR available at https://campaign.smarterthancrypto.com/airdrop/. Once that is complete, we will announce ICO dates accordingly.
Hardcap is USD 25 Mio.

Thanks
STC
copper member
So, your project is a decentralized blockchain trading platform, but what are you issuing tokens for?Is there a deduction charge?
And 2hat does your token do?
HI,

thanks for the question.

SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (“STC”) is the world’s first cryptocurrency-only SMARTER THAN BETA tokenized portfolio. The portfolio will autonomously maintain a diverse portfolio of up to the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The SMARTER THAN BETA strategy can outperform any index in any asset class by 40% more return and 40% less risk. In order to continue to have an efficient portfolio in regards to return and risk over time, SMARTER THAN CRYPTO’s asset portfolio is adjusted regularly.

You can find more detailed information in our whitepaper https://www.smarterthancrypto.com/doc/Smarter_Than_Crypto_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks
STC
Activity: 714
Merit: 255
Guys, please tell me when the iso is complete? I once saw information that it was planned to be held in June, but I did not find the exact dates, so I want to clarify this issue. Iso completed or is still ongoing and what amount was involved?
Activity: 61
So, your project is a decentralized blockchain trading platform, but what are you issuing tokens for?Is there a deduction charge?
And 2hat does your token do?
copper member
Интepecный пpoeкт, кoтopый, нaдeюcь, cтaнeт oдним из лyчшиx пpoeктoв в 2018 гoдy Smiley
Удaчи! An interesting project, which I hope will become one of the best projects in 2018
Good luck!

Thanks for your friendly and supportive words!  Smiley

Thanks
STC
copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20% Binance-Coin, 20% Ethereum-Classic and 60% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20% Binance-Coin, 80% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
Thanks to our amazing Community! #SMARTERTHANCRYPTO on its way to 30000 members! Unbelievable! Receive 10 000 Free STCDR Tokens now!

Join our airdrop at: https://campaign.smarterthancrypto.com/airdrop/

copper member
Here is the latest portfolio of SMARTERTHANCRYPTO (STC) #ICO. 20% Binance-Coin, 80% Tether. The Smarter Than Beta model is always risk conscious. HODL STC for lower downside and more upside and swap your BTC, ETH against STC.

copper member
Hello from #MoneyConf in Dublin!

Activity: 32
please state the end date of the pre ico and the date ico? and how much has been collected in the course of the pre ico?
and what a soft cap and hard cap
copper member
please state the end date of the pre ico and the date ico? and how much has been collected in the course of the pre ico?

Hi,
thanks for your questions, please find below the details (also available on our homepage https://www.smarterthancrypto.com)

Token Type: ERC20 SMARTER THAN CRYPTO – Ethereum Blockchain
Maximum Supply (Hard Cap): 25,000,000
Available for Purchase: 21,750,000
Minimum ICO Contribution: 0.04 ETH
Minimum Raise: $2,000,000

Token Symbol: STC
Price per token:
Pre-sale: $0.90 (first 10,000,000 tokens)
First 48 hours of ICO: $0.95
48 hours to week 2 of ICO: $1.00
Week 2-till end of ICO: $1.05
No new coins will be minted, created or mined after the ICO
Pre-Sale Period:
Currently in private pre-sale
Main ICO Sale Period:
Coming in 3 weeks

Thanks!
STC

copper member
SMARTERTHANCRYPTO has been interviewed by Dushan Spalevich from ICO TV. In my opinion Dushan deserves an award for his great interviews. He does a fantastic job for the #ICO community.

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
copper member
What's the consensus on this project? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I was interested in it initially, but then I had to call it quits when it comes to crypto (personal issues). Now I'm back in the saddle, I'm still curious about STC

Hi,
nice to see, that your are still interested in our project!
We are still in pre-sale phase, so you can get STC Tokens currently at 10% discount https://www.smarterthancrypto.com/.

Further, our Airdrop is still live, so you can participate there as well - please visit https://campaign.smarterthancrypto.com/airdrop/.

In case of any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Hope to see ya soon!

Thanks
STC
Pages:
Jump to: