Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 40. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
Activity: 154
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
I think it's a good one
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
Activity: 112
This is an awesome project
do you have an agreement on listing on any exchanges?
when the project is officially registered on the exchanges, this will be another big plus.
the creators of this project have thought out everything very well. And it is very excellent that there is not a minimum amount of contribution, since really everyone does not have a great start-up capital. in this way, everyone can invest and not worry about their investments.
I agree! I wish more investors!
Interesting project, i'll keep watching it
Amazing project and good luck
the creators of this project have thought out everything very well. And it is very excellent that there is not a minimum amount of contribution, since really everyone does not have a great start-up capital. in this way, everyone can invest and not worry about their investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Judging by the users who leave them newcomers, again like what the hand is is is now. Here is a better look at who might be interested can see watch CEO & founder Oliver Prock interviewed by from CNBC's fast money at the NASDAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzTpPIjUYU&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 168
good project i like this 
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Hope this will solve the problems in blockchain apps.
I can not stop admiring the project! developers - geniuses and professionals in their field!
Oh yes, this project has already reached considerable heights, and in the future, I think that will achieve even greater success. and I believe in it.
I can not stop admiring the project! developers - geniuses and professionals in their field!
Look like a big project. I wish it would be the best ICO project in future.
information about the sale of coins or ICO is very clear with the total supply of coins is not excessive with the price of coins is quite expensive, how much the allocation of funds for bounty campaign program?
Big Project, I like the project very much.
How can I buy tokens?
You must go to the website, and further actions will be intuitively clear
Pages:
Jump to: