Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) - token as a portfolio - page 43. (Read 26365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I see this project thread showing all the information related to the items to be developed in the future, one of which is the sale of coins which I think the total supply of coins is very limited with the price is not too expensive, hopefully the coin sales will reach the target that has been planned
The project very openly submits information about all innovations and news
Activity: 154
I see this project thread showing all the information related to the items to be developed in the future, one of which is the sale of coins which I think the total supply of coins is very limited with the price is not too expensive, hopefully the coin sales will reach the target that has been planned
Activity: 112
a strategy developed by the institutional investment manager salus alpha capital will bring a lot of money to creators and investors
how do you see the further development of the project?
I don't want to miss this, I'm in
This project idea is good.
yes i'm joined..
I like this project for its superb ability.I think its a great project which can achieve much good news in future.
This is very nice project with good team. I hope this is very successful project. best of luck
Wow, great opportunity to grab big airdrop. Thankyu
I hope this project will take very change in this industry.
loooking forward to it. good luck guys
loved it.
its nice project
Very good project ...
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? if so, can I find out which ones? I would like to read more about your project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I have not had time to learn all about SMARTER THAN CRYPTO (STC) project. But although just a little follow, I think STC is a very promising project. I will take the time to study this great project. And for logo design, it includes a really cool logo.
Activity: 126
Nice project join now !
good project, hoping for its best to evolve and much improve.
Activity: 126
I think it's nice project to invest in
 How you will promote SMARTER THAN CRYPTO?
Pages:
Jump to: