Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 32. (Read 57626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Congratulations to cross $1 million investment I hope now more investors will rush to towards this project. This is still great opportunity to invest into this project which is already have a working business model so that I believe this will be amazing project for 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hello
Hope, you had an amazing weekend

There were many news during weekend that we'd like to summarize and share with you.

1) From December 1st till December 7th we are going to calculate tokens as well as all unsold tokens will be burnt during this period
2) Our team will also calculate steaks according to the initial proportion. The calculation and distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants will happen at the same time.
3) During the next week we will update our landing page to inform you about the results of our Token Sale
4) The internal ETH rate is now $500. If you join Token Sale now you will receive even more tokens than before - every ETH gives you 50 000 SNOV tokens!

We’d like to thank all participants of our Token Sale for all your support and belief in our project - you’ve been great!

If you are still hesitating whether to join us, you may not find a better deal and time than to get your SNOV tokens during these 3 days before Token Sale ends on November 30th.

Can you tell us for how long we need to keep the signature? Until you made the payment or are you going to check if anyone still has their signature at the end of the ICO and then release a statement that we can remove it?

The ICO ends on November, 30. I recommend you to keep it for a couple of days after it (for us to calculate stakes) and then you may change it.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Hello

There were many news during weekend that we'd like to summarize and share with you.

1) From December 1st till December 7th we are going to calculate tokens as well as all unsold tokens will be burnt during this period
2) Our team will also calculate steaks according to the initial proportion. The calculation and distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants will happen at the same time.
3) During the next week we will update our landing page to inform you about the results of our Token Sale
4) The internal ETH rate is now $500. If you join Token Sale now you will receive even more tokens than before - every ETH gives you 50 000 SNOV tokens!

We’d like to thank all participants of our Token Sale for all your support and belief in our project - you’ve been great!

If you are still hesitating whether to join us, you may not find a better deal and time than to get your SNOV tokens during these 3 days before Token Sale ends on November 30th.

Can you tell us for how long we need to keep the signature? Until you made the payment or are you going to check if anyone still has their signature at the end of the ICO and then release a statement that we can remove it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Snov.io explains why they require an ICO and why there is no soft cap. Interview with Constatine Soika.
https://tokenzone.io/all-posts/what-is-snovio-interview-with-constatine-soika
Hello

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Snov has very good potential for investors to make huge profit because the raised amount is not so big than it has a big room of growth and people still have chance to invest into this project less than 3 days left to buy this token at cheap price.

I hope we will crack the $1 million mark! Although it doesn't really matter it would have some symbolic value Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
One million dollars on the raised counter is going to be shown very soon. It is looking good that team will have more funds to handle the further development more better way in future. I was expecting this arose in interest in the project but investors are coming back to this again.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Dier, Dev, please tell me, reports on social media and on signature company need to do until Wednesday or Thursday inclusive? Until what time GMT? Thank you.

i think the best way to get information is to join their telegram channel,you can ask question direct  to manager.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Snov has very good potential for investors to make huge profit because the raised amount is not so big than it has a big room of growth and people still have chance to invest into this project less than 3 days left to buy this token at cheap price.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Snovio.the io project, a platform which is every moment renewed and can keep the files of the customers, this platform makes customers feel more convenient and secure all customer files stored safely..with a new system of snovio this, this platform is ni going to be a successful project snovio
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Dier, Dev, please tell me, reports on social media and on signature company need to do until Wednesday or Thursday inclusive? Until what time GMT? Thank you.

You will have to complete your signature campaign requirement until upcoming Thursday you can read the post posted by the campaingn manager here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25126466
Merit: 109
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
I am not sure I get it. Are we in the pre-ICO period, or the ICO right now? I thought the max-cap was 15M but it shows 10M.

We are on the public sale stage. You might have lost many our news
https://goo.gl/QsvAq4

What was the bonus in the pre-sale stage?
What happens to the unsold token?
Seems like an interesting project, will observe it

For the pre-sale there were bonuses from15 to 25% depending on the contribution amount.
All unsold tokens will be burned

as one of pre-sale investors,i  hope the crowd-sale stable run well ,dev keep your hard work.
Their doing their best, let's keep on supporting them, this project is great especially for business, companies need this. Thanks for investing, you made a right decision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I am not sure I get it. Are we in the pre-ICO period, or the ICO right now? I thought the max-cap was 15M but it shows 10M.

For the pre-sale there were bonuses from15 to 25% depending on the contribution amount.

as one of pre-sale investors,i  hope the crowd-sale stable run well ,dev keep your hard work.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
that longterm on project , i think this project it have a complete for strukture and so far is a alternatif for find a good project with longterm
on there i think have unique for consep, and a good for team
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We can take is other way by saying low supply of token will take the price much more quickly up than highly funded projects. You can go through history to see statistics most of low capped projects are which went more high on marketcap in long term. I say it is good for investors.
Those who do not join the ico will regret after the sale of token is over. they already have a working system. it will not be difficult to enter the exchanges.

I agree with this and many people do not take the time to research the company behind Snovio. An operating business with revenue is selling an equity stake and people are not interested. It's weird but I did my research and I am in!
yes, I also see the team very actively working and very positive, but I feel confused whether the true funds raised snovio $ 748,502? or indeed has not been updated

It is the real number. But our service will work anyway
Pages:
Jump to: